News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

not enough

Started by squizzy44, 01, November, 2009, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Who says that? Well, you should have met me before I moved to Toronto (and back). I thought that all of the "fruit-talk" in class was about fruit, even though it is supposed to be, right? Then again, I only started going on the Internet a lot within the past few years.

I still wonder why that one kid asked me to BBQ my dog. Oh well.

Anyway, I had nothing erotic in mind, but rather like a spiritual/psynergetic bond between all of the main characters. If one gets weak, the others start to as well (for example, one loses 100 HP, and the others that are out on the battle field lost about 10HP).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Welcome to the interwebs, enjoy your stay.  To the left you'll see Anonymous and the /b/tards, a group largely responsible for raeping your childhood memories and corrupting your soul.  Whether you like it or not, you will soon call them friends.  To the right are a horde of trolls.  Please, don't feed the trolls.

Aile~♥

Smooth introduction, Role. Real smooth.

I've been lulzing at that for over a minute now.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

That is kind of funny. Also, just so you know... This is the first forum that I have ever joined (and stayed with). I normally tend to drop out of forum places after at least a few hours, if I join them at all.

*Looks to right*

And where are the goblins if the trolls are over there?

Have aq nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

...Sala... you mean to tell me you don't know what a troll is?

Salanewt

Are you talking about the fictional monsters, people who insult for no reason on the Internet, or the person who I once called "dad"?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Salanewt

So one part of what I said was correct? Phew.

Okay, time to find a character. Surprisingly, I have very few games that are not related to the larger Nintendo figures, or to Final Fantasy (many more games for Zelda and Mario/Yoshi than Final fantasy, but I still have a few).

Have a nice day.

We are quite a bit off topic now, lol.

squizzy44

i think the golden sun should have made isaac, felix and the others into universal adepts.(adepts that can use all elements)

Salanewt

That woul dbe a neat idea, but a bit odd for a balanced team of four elements, since there would be one character who can act like almost all of the others (even more than one character).

Unless you mean them all. That would be kind of neat, but a bit odd for strategy (and could make the class system harder). It will be worth a shot if you can do it though.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

No, I think universal adepts shouldn't exist, period.  The only one who could possibly use all the elements is Alex, who actually bathed in the light of the golden sun (thus, more or less becoming a walking talking stone of sages).  Isaac, although he has part of the power within him, only has a small fraction of it, so although it could empower him, I don't think that he actually has the ability to cast multiple elements.

squizzy44

yeah, alex has almost unlimited power and almost unlimited life but alex somehow messed it up by trying to destroy the wise one.

Rolina

That's just goes to show you - don't get cocky when you get loads of power.  That sets you up to be pwned in ten seconds flat.  Got a new super move?  Great, but don't just try to use it to overwhelm your foe, because your foe will just pwn you since you're just plain not used to this new super move and its mechanics.

squizzy44

bummer for alex though...

Rolina

Yeah... just because you got a new uber power, doesn't mean you mastered how to use it yet.  You'd think with all his xanatos gambiting, he'd have known better, but...

squizzy44

yeah.

now just for no reason what are some of the god-like people in golden sun 2 i only know a few

poseidon
gabomba
wise one
serpent

Salanewt

Hard to say, excluding almost all of the summons. We know of those four non-summon characters, and... Wow, there are not many, are there?

Have a nice day.

squizzy44

yeah, and two of them die. i think greenpeace should step in because they are an endangered species.

Rolina

You know my position on endangered species.  If you're weak enough as a species to become endangered, maybe you just got stuck on the bad end of the gene pool.  Sucks to be you.  Should you die, not my problem.

Also, Greenpeace, though they used to be pretty good and respectable as an organization, are anything BUT that now.

Salanewt

Yeah, limited gene pool or hunted to extinction, they should still live (if too mnany die, then we all suffer). However, we have a topic for that, so it would be funny if Golden Sun had an environmental organization, and would send someone for you to fight if you train on too many monsters... Hehehehe.

Have a nice day.