News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

not enough

Started by squizzy44, 01, November, 2009, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Golden Sun doesn't, but Final Fantasy Tactics A2 actually DOES.  I forget what they call themselves exactly, but it's basically a Monster Protection Agency.

Salanewt

Oh cool! Yeah, I should get that game. I wanted it more last Christmas, but I got a different Final Fantasy (which turned out to be good, until I was beating it for a third time in a row). Now I have another idea for my Superstar Saga hack (of which I will upload a video by... This weekend?). That is a bit out of topic though.

It would certainly be nice if Golden Sun were to ask you for the time when you first start, so you could have day and night as you play in the game (similar effect as seen near Garoh and Kibombo, but all the time).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

If something like that exists, it'd be in GSDS.  There's no time-keeping device in GS or for the GBA, so we'd not be able to do it.

Salanewt

That is true. It could be possible in the future, looking at GBC's Pokemon Crystal, but might be extremely hard right now (the game would have to keep the time in its save game). Hopefully, they do have it in Golden Sun DS.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

squizzy44

maybe they will make a remake of gstla

Salanewt

That would be neat, but better if they combine the two games in one, and include the sequences that you do not see in the first two (like Isaac's adventure when not with Felix in The Lost Age, etc.), not to mention upgraded graphics.

Have a nice day.

squizzy44

i quite liked the old graphics

Salanewt

Oh yes, they are pretty good. I am just assuming that Golden SUn DS might have better graphics, since the previous games have a history of good graphics.

Have a nice day.

squizzy44

we can only hope that's the case

squizzy44

now back to the topic, does anyone know how to get into anemos inner sanctum? i'm having a ton of trouble.

Salanewt

Yep. You need all of the djinn to get in. There should be a teleport ring in the middle of... Forget the name, but the town where Isaac and co. join your team (in Contigo). Once you teleport (some progess in Mars Lighthouse is required), then you have to go to each section of the room. If you have all of the djinn of one element, then you can light up a certain section. All of the sections must be lit for you to continue.

However, this almost hints that there are not supposed to be any other djinn that exist in Weyard (storywise), even the dummies are not supposed to count.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

I disagree.  I think it's the minimum amount of power required to handle the area.  A safeguard of sorts against weaker adepts accidentally walking in and getting slaughtered.  Now, it just so HAPPENED that the number corresponded to the amount of djinn in the two games.  But think about it.

Could you have possibly beaten Dullahan without all those djinn?  Even with a summon rush strategy, you'll probably be using every last one of them.

squizzy44

thanx, i got in and defeated him. it took me an hour with summoning, healing and attacking because i made him superstrong with atrius' editor. i made him strong because i didn't think you could fight him. how stupid could i be......

Aile~♥

You don't have to MAKE him strong, he already is.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

squizzy44

i made him stronger than he already was, i tend to do that alot. i even did it to dire wolf because i barely ever encountered him. VERY BAD MISTAKE.

squizzy44

also, does anyone know how to get to the star magician?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Dood WHAT THE HELL? oh very well then. To get to Star Magician go to Treasure Isle and in the last room
there's a summon tablet and wierd dood with a pointy hat he's the Star Magician. (you're gonna have to find out how to get to the last room yourself ^-^)

Salanewt

Role? Yeah, you are probably right (it could be boring to use the same old djinn in Golden Sun DS), but I did beat Dullahan with only about half of them (if I recall correectly). I give my strongest the dinn who almost completely protexts everyone for one turn, as they keey using strong summons, and then I use Shade to make one person invisible. When this party is dead shortly afterwards, I use the second party to do almos the same, with Mia healing. Most of the time, I use about 1/2-3/4 of my djinn.

Have a nice day.

Oh yes, Squizzy? You will also need Grind, and I forget if you need Lift.

Aile~♥

HAZE is the one that makes people invisible. Shade is another wall djinni like Flash, but not as powerful.

And yes, you do need Lift.

And consider the fact that you need to use most of your djinn at least to summon. And technically, even those you don't summon with get "used", because they're busy boosting your stats.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

squizzy44

the only reason i dont know how to get to him is because i usually do the bare minimum and skip past the miniquests.