News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

not enough

Started by squizzy44, 01, November, 2009, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squizzy44

now that i have found him i think it was a complete waste of time.

Menaus

he gives you Azul when you defeat him, a powerful water summon, if you can beat your overpowered Dullahan than you should be able to beat the Star Magician easily
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Kazua

I remember fighting Dullahan once.
I didn't get very far.

Audrey

I tried fighting Dullahan whitout summons, Since i never used them once. and I got far enough, but I could not make it. maybe I was not enough strong.

OK, I never win once.....

Mastermind

I've won regularly and then once without summons (it was a challenge, let me tell you)

Mastermind

Indeed, took me several attepts. I think formula sage, Charon, and djinn storm are his worst attacks.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

His True Collide can be a pain in the @#$.

AlexPaladin

Your right that Alex rocks!
      :Alex:

zman9000

I posted this in another form but it was not the form for the question. but :um:

ok in both games there is only 3 weapons with this.... umm....... thing..
well just look down below..

Gaia Blade  :Venus:
Crystal Rod  :Mercury:
Fire Brand  :Mars:

if you go to the stats menu and press the a button 2 times it will bring up your main equip items
and to the right of the weapons listed above there is eather > :Venus: :Mars: :Mercury:
and they are the only weapons in both games to do this.

i think i found an armor like this some where but i am not to sure...

plz reply Thanks

O and yes :Alex: Alex rocks and i think he is in GS DS.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx