News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Touhou Project Fanclub

Started by Rolina, 28, December, 2009, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arch-Dullahan

My favourite characters right now? hmmmm...
I happen to like Flandre (and Utsuho) a lot(who doesn't), I also like Patchouli and Reimu though... Oh and Marisa (not just because of MasterSpark). Oh and of course...
That meaning, I like all Touhou characters really its not like any of them are actually ugly... Wriggle Nightbug (i think it was Nightbug, was it Nightbug? *shrug* moving on) annoys me though... for some reason...

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

WIGGLE!? It's WRIGGLE, not Wiggle. LOL Wiggle.

Arch-Dullahan

A) What, really, is the difference?
B) Not really interested in her, so doesnt really bother learning the name properly...
C) Sorry
D) Doesnt really matter does it?

Sorry again...
There fixed. Happy now? :smiley that seems to be angry at first glance but under close observation shows that the user is only pretending to be upset:

Rolina

Yes, there is a difference.  For example:

Yukarin:                                  Yuukarin:
[IMGleft]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/acidadept/Yukari.png[/imgleft]     

Confusing that old gap hag pristine seventeen year old girl with the Flower Master of the Four Seasons can't be good for your health.

Shinigami

I managed to beat Touhou UFO's first stage on hard difficulty without dying now...

I have a general question...
Does anyone else suffer from involuntary bombing reflex?

sorry if my last post sounded slightly weird...
So nanoka~

Shinigami

My first proper go at mystic square... anyone got any hints on how to beat this game without continuing?

BTW Role, do you have those images in higher resolution?

Just realised that I double posted, requesting merge. Sorry.
So nanoka~

Tan

As horribad as I am at Touhou games, I am a fan. Very much so.

I mostly play Soku at this point. Main Suika, alt Sakuya. Pretty bad at it too, but eh. At least I can beat it on a difficulty that isn't easymodo (haha, easymodo).
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Shinigami

Quote from: Tan on 10, July, 2011, 02:35:14 AM
As horribad as I am at Touhou games...

Aren't we all:)

Quote from: Tan
I mostly play Soku at this point...

I normally play Hisoutensoku when I'm on Windows, otherwise SA. The fighting games don't work on Ubuntu... Unfortunately...

Quote from: Tan
Main Suika, alt Sakuya...

I usually play Marisa or Reimu...

Also, Role, could you please tell me where you got the picture of Yukari from?
So nanoka~

Rolina

The internet.  Specifically, Danbooru.  That's where I get pretty much all my pics.  NSFW warning for when you're looking for it, though.  Use the Rating:S tag.

Tan

Danbooru can be a bit of a pain that way. You need to tag rating:safe unless you want flooded with nsfw images, and if you wanna find the good stuff first you have to tag order:score, so that way you don't have to wade through stuff for hours. But each of those count as a tag, and by default you're only allowed two tags, so you wouldn't be able to, say, order:score rating:safe Cirno, unless you paid, which, y'know, is silly.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

leaf

Try using google site search, instead. Might work out better for you.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Man, I miss safebooru.  You know, it could be back, dunno.  Check to see if it is.  Either way, I did get my pic from danbooru, so you'll definitely find it there.  You can try Pixiv too - shouldn't be much harder anymore since they have english language support at Pixiv.

Shinigami

Been Danbooru before you know (oh wait, you didn't...)... lots of my touhou images come from there. And yes, the 2 tags limit is a pain in the ...

I know what you are thinking! A 15 year old guy searching on Danbooru?!
All I can say is:
Quote from:  Just_about_every_anime_guy_EVER"It's not what it looks like!"

Great. 455 pages of results when rating:s and yakumo_yukari is searched...
So nanoka~

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Nice, but when I try to download one of the three parts, it makes my pc lag like hell, ha.

EDIT: I've finally finished downloading the game, I try to play it, and it doesn't work.

Kain

Odd.  When it opens, is it in full screen or windowed?  Because on mine the games refuse to play unless they are set to open in full screen mode.  Here's an alternate download for those interested.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D6JU0EA7
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Misery

Whoa whoa whoa. New Touhou is out!?
I seriously need to get a new keyboard so I can start playing them again. Current one fails to move diagonally when holding shot or focus. It's hopeless.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Overlord Kain on 14, August, 2011, 07:38:00 PM
Odd.  When it opens, is it in full screen or windowed?  Because on mine the games refuse to play unless they are set to open in full screen mode.  Here's an alternate download for those interested.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D6JU0EA7
It goes into fullscreen, then crashes.

Shinigami

@Kain: Thank you... much appreciated...
So nanoka~

Misery

Finally decided to try this game out on another PC.
It looks and feels really nice.
Music is nice as always (but it feels like I can hear sections of older songs everywhere)
The gameplay has all the good elements from earlier games, and is surprisingly player-friendly considering what the last two games were like.
AND YOU PLAY AS F***ING YOUMU!!! (I probably won't even look at the other characters now)
And most of the opponents are undead.
This could possibly become my favorite touhou.