News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Touhou Project Fanclub

Started by Rolina, 28, December, 2009, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leaf

Nero... you did try reconfiguring the controls, right? All of the keys work fine where I assigned them to (although for some strange reason I can't do 33B attacks, even though 33A comes out just fine and all other B attacks work fine as well). I really should get a gamepad, since I can't do half-circle commands on keyboard either, which limits my character selection somewhat >_>

Loving sakuya so far, though.

@Lishy: Eh... weather looks annoying and gimmicky. SWR doesn't really interest me that much >_>

Also just d/l'd EoSD and am about to play that now =)
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

EoSD was the first Touhou game I played. It's good but the only PC's are Reimu and Marisa which kinda pisses me off.

Atrius (He/Him)

Because I could

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

thenightsshadow

Awesome vid, Atrius.

I finally beat Imperishable Night, and with the Magic Team no less.

TH07.5 (Hard), TH08 (Normal), TH09 (Easy), TH10 (Normal), TH11 (Easy), TH12.3 (Hard), all done.

I wanna face off against some others in Hisoutensoku, but I'm worried I'm not that great.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

leaf

Awesome atrius. That song sounds creepy like that lol
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Unfortunately, Youtube is down, so I can't actually look at the vid to see. :sad:
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Oh my god... Atrius... I LOOOOVE YOU!

Luigisuperstar

Whoa... didn't see this fanclub coming :!: but still I do play them and it's very fun!
Dood.

Rolina

Quote from: Luigisuperstar on 25, May, 2010, 02:18:52 PM
Whoa... didn't see this fanclub coming :!: but still I do play them and it's very fun!
Always nice to see another touhou fan!  I'll be updating the first post to include 12.3 and 12.5.

So... any speculation as to what we'll see in TH13?  Here's for hoping for more Rumia, Yuuka, and Mima love!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I'd lol if Flandre was playable.....  Those touhou n00bs would be able to clear the whole game on lunatic mode playing as her!

Rolina

You're joking, right?  PoFV proved that wrong - you can play as freaking Yuuka and still get your @#$% handed to you if you've not built up danmaku skills.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

It'd still be awesome to play as Flandre though, right? Right? Come on, who DOESN'T want to be able to play as her? She's a freaking badass!

Rolina

I don't!  Whoever the final/EX boss is, the two would end all of Gensoukyo in their epic battle!  Not even Shino's Reimu or MarisaB would be able stop that fight!

For the sake of my TOHOs, noooo!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteI don't!  Whoever the final/EX boss is, the two would end all of Gensoukyo in their epic battle!  Not even Shino's Reimu or MarisaB would be able stop that fight!
That'd be like two falcon punches colliding! It'd be fun to watch that fight, though wouldn't it? Even though they may accidentally kill everyone in the known universe.....

Rolina

...Er, no, Two Falcon Punches colliding has about the power of a stage 4 midboss.  Flan's an EX-boss.  It isn't even close.

Menaus

Menaus: So Role, you beat a Touhou game on the hardest mode right??

Role: Yeah, I did

Menaus: um... How?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Puppetry is a form of godmodding, and you're not Alice, so even then...

I have never, EVER, beaten a touhou game on something harder than normal.  Where'd you get the idea I had from?

Menaus

Sorry, I didn't realize that.

I got that idea because your a big fan of the franchise. So naturally I thought you would like to play the game enough to be very good at it, and thus have the ability to beat one of the games at the hardest difficulty.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

I'm a big fan, yes, but I've only recently gotten ahold of the games.

On top of this, the hardest setting is LUNATIC, which... yeah.... I'm kinda... not Asian.  I'd get pwn'd in five seconds flat.

Hoopa

Really? It's not that hard... oh wait. Nvm.  :happy:
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."