News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Menaus, 31, December, 2009, 10:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

Hello, I have come here from the Gamespot Golden Sun DS forums. Nice smileys, this looks like a great forum, here I also hope to learn to Hack Golden Sun.

Edit: YES you can edit your posts!
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums!  Remember to follow the rules (No posting ROMs is the big one that's been forgotten a couple times), and enjoy your time here!

If hacking golden suns your goal you've come to the right place, don't hesitate to post your questions in the appropriate forums.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Welcome! It's always great to see new people come by. If you need serious hacking tips, ask Atrius, but anything else and I'm all open to help!

Hope you enjoy GSHC!

Menaus

thanks, first I'm just going to get used to the layout of the editor, and just screw around like making over powered starting characters. if I have a question or get stumped I'll ask one of you experienced users.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Sajin

Welcome to the forums Menaus! If you need any help just ask around. Enjoy your stay on GSHC!

Zach

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay here, and remember, have fun! =]

Aile~♥

Hi, and welcome to the forums. The Admins are nice, and the global mod doesn't bite... well, she doesn't usually leave a permanent scar anyway.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Insularity

From GSDS you say? Welcome!

And you probably enocuntered the... um... kind mod over there, RoleofAQs, and me over8999.

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Rolina

Quote from: Menaus on 31, December, 2009, 10:33:29 PM
Hello, I have come here from the Gamespot Golden Sun DS forums. Nice smileys, this looks like a great forum, here I also hope to learn to Hack Golden Sun.

Edit: YES you can edit your posts!
I may know you from GameFAQs then!

Also, we have more than that for smilies.  Check out the [sprite] tag!  You can use any sprite from GS!

Anywho, remember to be good and follow the rules.  Violating the rules means you forfeit your rights to privacy, allowing me to hunt you down, stab you several times, take a bath in your *angry glares from admin* ---

Er... I will ban you.  Yes, that's it... Break the rules and suffer a DIGITAL death, not a real one...

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Uhh who's this dood? Oh no it's a n00b! MUST....RESIST....URGE....TO....PWN!!  :sad: anyways enjoy screwing around with Golden Sun's data 'cause I know I do ^-^

Rolina

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 03, January, 2010, 12:32:55 PM

Uhh who's this dood? Oh no it's a n00b! MUST....RESIST....URGE....TO....PWN!!  :sad: anyways enjoy screwing around with Golden Sun's data 'cause I know I do ^-^
*stabs repeatedly in the jugular*
Only I may pwn.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role on 03, January, 2010, 12:50:24 PM
*stabs repeatedly in the jugular*
Only I may pwn.
Who died and made YOU queen huh? And I just reflected your stabbing me repeatedly in the jugular so you just stabbed yourself you emo. Oh and before I forget NOBODY I repeat NOBODY tells ME what to do! YOU GOT THAT!

Edit by Role:  User was given a two day ban for this post.

Rolina

Godmoding?  Not in MY forum.  And DARING to question the power of a GLOBAL MODERATOR?  Enjoy your ban! :heart:

leaf

He who bares fangs to the Moddess shall have their fangs cut out?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Ninja Steve

um... apparently...  :Sweat:
Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

Charon

If it weren't for my lenient nature (and inability to nail him down for profanity), he would have already been banned several times.

Anyhow, since this is going to just end in a long discussion about that guy's ban, I'll lock.