News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

This looks interesting.

Started by simplechild, 06, January, 2010, 01:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simplechild

Hi. I come from ToK and I just found out that we're affiliated with you guys. So greetings to you all here. That said...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Insularity

So what are your thoughts on y-

Wait, wrong board.

EDIT: So wait, you completely ignored all the talk in the Cbox, Draco's announcement in News and Announcements, all the new users we got, and MY 250+ REPLY TOPIC and YOU JUST NOTICED THE CLICKY THING NOW!

Coolio.

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

simplechild

Atrius (He/Him)

Do mind that we're a bit more strict than Temple of Kraden in some aspects.  Just mind your manners, keep the more extremely silly discussions in the appropriate forum sections, and you'll be fine.  Welcome aboard, and enjoy your time here!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Insularity

Hmm, I swear I made a post, there must be something wrong with my brain. Anyway...

So, never argue with the lead moderator. That's grounds for a banning.

I'm serious

Hmm? What's that?

*whispers*

Umm, simple? Goodbye.

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Rolina

Quote from: Insularity on 06, January, 2010, 11:50:49 PM
Hmm, I swear I made a post, there must be something wrong with my brain. Anyway...

So, never argue with the lead moderator. That's grounds for a banning.

I'm serious

Hmm? What's that?

*whispers*

Umm, simple? Goodbye.
Not really, no.  If it was just arguing, I'd be the only member.  I argue all the time here, and trust me, arguing is a good thing.  It helps us see other people's points of view.

But insulting me and challenging my power?  That'll get you killed.  SO YEAH... welcome to the forum, I trust you'll be a good person and not break the rules.  Otherwise I'll just have to go stab the hell out of you.  Actually, that sounds kind of fun... disregard that last comment, and pay no mind to the fact that I'm stalking following you...

Aile~♥

Arguing is a bad thing. Debating, on the other hand, is completely different, and is considered a good thing. Debating involves polite discussion, and is what politicians are supposed to do. Arguing involves shouting your opinion out and not listening to those of others, and is what politicians really do.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Sajin

Welcome to GSHC simplechild! Enjoy the forum.

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 07, January, 2010, 01:18:43 AM
Arguing is a bad thing. Debating, on the other hand, is completely different, and is considered a good thing. Debating involves polite discussion, and is what politicians are supposed to do. Arguing involves shouting your opinion out and not listening to those of others, and is what politicians really do.

Your totally right Jamie. And in some cases, they don't debate or argue, they wrestle (like what happened in South Corea,I think).

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 07, January, 2010, 01:18:43 AM

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
Both are good, though.  Just in different ways, and in different amounts.  Arguments like the ones me and leaf have (they are NOT debates, trust me) eventually resolve quite well, with the solution being superior to the things being argued.