News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Uhh..hi

Started by Neko-chan, 07, January, 2010, 12:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neko-chan

Heyas! Well I'm the one Nero-kun mentioned when he made that lil leaving speech. Well I like the GS games and I've tried hacking TLA but all I ended up doing was turning EVERYTHING GREEN! (oops! and I don't even know how I did it!) Oh! And those chars he came up with I'll PM the dude who handles all the chars and story and stuff for this "community hack" I've heard so much about with them if I get the time 'cause he's dumped the completion of his hack onto me :um: :Sweat: BTW I'm using his pc. And if you dunno already my dad has moved in with Nero's mom, I guess that kinda makes me his sister huh?
(insert smart remark here)

Aile~♥

Welcome to the forums, and umm... nice roundabout way of introducing yourself. If you didn't know from Megadark already, BEWARE THE GLOBAL MOD, SHE'S VICIOUS.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

INDEED I AM!

Also, confuse me with your NetNavi, and I'll kill you.  I am NOT that loli whore, and am not to be confused with her.  EVER. *really, REALLY hates Roll*

Anywho, for the characters, that'd be me and thenightshadow (aka TNS) to contact for character ideas.

Of course... if it turns out you're Nero pretending to be a sister, that's a permaban, so keep that in mind.  It'd make no sense, granted, since he's got posting privileges back, but still.  We'll be watching.  It's typically really easy to tell if you're the same person.  And if you're not, don't take offense.  This is the interwebs, after all, we've got every right to doubt who everyone else claims to be.

So yeah... be a good kitty and follow the rules, otherwise you'll find out very quickly how vicious I can be when you force me to not be lazy. ^-^

Charon

Banned for alternative account. Nice try!

Atrius (He/Him)

Despite the extremely suspicious circumstances, I don't see reason enough to be sure Neko-chan is MegaDarkNero.  MegaDarkNero's ban had already expired so there was no reason he would have needed an alternate account, except to avoid being watched closely.  Though with a new account from the same IP address claiming to be a sibling under these circumstances, obviously it would be watched closely anyway.  An apology would have been a much better way to regain some respect than pretending to be someone else in such an easily traceable manner, I would hope MegaDarkNero would be more subtle about it if he were trying to fool us, so I say we give Neko-chan the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry for the hostile reception, Neko-chan, given the circumstances some caution is perhaps warranted, but this is quite a bit over the top, my apologies.  MegaDarkNero doesn't seem like such a bad guy to me, from what I gather all the stress he's been under in his life recently has translated into some misplaced negative behavior on the forums.  We can't go lenient on him just because of that though, so when he blatantly disrespected our global moderator recently we had to give him a temporary ban.  Anyway, let's hope we can put all this ugliness behind us, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Whoa, Corvidae, I'M supposed to be the overly harsh, trigger-happy one!  Stop that, now!  It's my job!

Besides, you can't tell very well until you look at posting style.  Jeez, even I'm not that jumpy, and I'm... well, ME...