News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello, everyone

Started by Kazua, 14, January, 2010, 01:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazua

Hello. 
I'm new here and would like to say hi.

I am fond of the series, mainly for its music.

Aile~♥

Yay a new member!

Hai, and welcome to the forums. Beware the global mod, but other than that, have fun!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Oh!  Fresh meat New person!

Okay, greetings and welcome to the forums!  I'm your local axe-crazy yangire Global Mod.  You can call me Mistress Evil Overlady Role.  Be sure you follow the rules, or I'll find out where you live, come to your house, and stab you repeatedly ban you while laughing.  Got it?  Okay?  Okay. ^-^

MaxiPower

Hey Kazua.... welcome to the boards...

Salanewt

Hello Kazau, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you should have fun here.

Yeah, the music is the largest of the three-way hook barbs that grabbed my love and interest for the game series (graphics and plot were the other major barbs).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, Kazau, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

I have a whole folder filled with GS music on my computer that I like to play on shuffle any time I'm doing work on the editor, the game has such a great sound track.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Matrim

There are indeed some great songs in the gs arsenal.

Welcome to the forums.

Charon

Quote from: Atrius on 15, January, 2010, 10:25:14 PM
Welcome to the forums, Kazau, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

I have a whole folder filled with GS music on my computer that I like to play on shuffle any time I'm doing work on the editor, the game has such a great sound track.
It really does. I wish someone would release a fully orchestrated soundtrack.

Welcome! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask!

Sajin

Welcome Kazua! Have on the forum!

And like everyone else, I really like GS's soundtrack too. It's a little hard NOT to like.

Insularity

*comes in*

*waves*

*makes obscure comment about how awesome Lighthouse Aerie is*

*leaves*

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD