News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Role, I found you the perfect fanfiction!

Started by Insularity, 23, January, 2010, 01:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Arch-Dullahan

I am so not sure whether to read it or not...
Personally I have this big problem in life whenever someone tells me to read something I have a sudden compulsion to read it... unfortunately this also goes for things that I see other people tell others to read :sad:
I also happen to like the characters the way they are right now and (although I don't think I will change my mind on them as I have a habit of throwing other peoples stuff aside as nonsense if I don't like it).
I think ill leave it alone for now...

Hoopa

If you read this fanfic... you will never see Mia the same again. Just don't. If you're light of heart that is.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Arch-Dullahan

o.O
What state of mind was the guy who wrote this in, its seriously disturbing.

PS: Mia is still Mia  :Mia:

Shinigami

Funny, i'm only the second person to say this...

I got to prove whizkidhv wrong!!
Mia is still Mia---> :Mia: = :Mia:
I doubt anything can actually change that.

The fanfic was quite disturbing, but also written well enough for someone to want to read to the end. Felix and Sheba are almost exactly as I would imagine them.

The story is kinda sweet, in a f*****-up way.

PS: Can you actually call this fanfiction? More like, personwhoreallyhatesmiaandjennafiction.
[spoiler]
QuoteEdit (Atrius): Mature content warning, do not read this fan-fic if you are uncomfortable with reading about blood, gore, rape, cannibalism, e.t.c.
assuming that you refer to that incident, since a mace is an inanimate object, do you really think that should count?[/spoiler]
So nanoka~