News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Element Levels

Started by Hoopa, 07, February, 2010, 03:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

Does anyone know what the element levels do? Do they actually increase the strength of that element's power or do they not do anything?
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

Their main purpose seems to be influencing class selection.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Hoopa

That's it? Yay! I can separate Issac and Felix's classes then!  :happy:
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

If you're referring to the stat in the party member editor, yes it does also change their elemental power/resistances accordingly.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Quote from: whizkidhvq on 07, February, 2010, 04:31:06 PM
That's it? Yay! I can separate Issac and Felix's classes then!  :happy:
If only it was that easy.  We've been trying that approach for a while.  The closest I ever got was switching Felix and Sheba's classes.  NOT the desired affect.

We simply do not know enough about how it works to really do anything useful yet.