News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Greetings~

Started by Frozen, 16, February, 2010, 08:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen

Heya!

Long time GS fan(atic) here.
Sort of new in the hacking scene, though. I've had the TLA Editor for a long time now and I've done a lot of screwing around, but I wouldn't call myself "Good" at it yet..

I always name myself after GS characters in MMO's 'n such. You could say I like to represent, Lol.
Although GS is my favorite, I play plenty of other RPGs.
I like to draw fanart and that. Fun stuff.
                                 :heart:
I love Duskshipping -  :Felix::Karst:

I think that's a sufficient introduction, although I may have overdone it.

tl;dr Hi guise I liek GS too.

Charon

Welcome.

Make sure you read the rules and you'll have a great time here - both the moderating team and the regulars are friendly users who like new members such as yourself.

Aile~♥

Charon (Corvidae)'s last statement only applies because Role was fired (she's still a mod, just not a Global Mod). Don't mention it much though, or she'll probably get pissed. :Sweat:

Anyway, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! /copypasta
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Yes, she is indeed our fieriest member, with lots of passion, but she also frightens the new members (and even me a little) o.o

Aile~♥

Charon, by now you should know not to post that face, because I'm invariably going to respond with THIS:

O.o!

Frozen

Quote from: Corvidae on 16, February, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
Yes, she is indeed our fieriest member, with lots of passion, but she also frightens the new members (and even me a little) o.o

Oh, no problems there. I don't scare easy. ;3
I don't think I'll have a problem with the rules, simple enough.

And thanks-

Salanewt

Hello Frozen, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you should definitely have fun.

Yeah, I normally do that in my RPGs, except that most of the ones I play do not allow me to name my characters.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have lots of fun while you're here :3

Sajin

Welcome to GSHC! Hope you like the forum.
By the way Frozen, is your avatar drawn by you? Because it's really nice.

Frozen

Unfortunately no, I can't take credit for that. It's just one of my favorites.
I'm decent, but I'm not that amazing  :sad:

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here, can't wait to see some of your fan art!

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 16, February, 2010, 08:47:49 PMCharon (Corvidae)'s last statement only applies because Role was fired (she's still a mod, just not a Global Mod). Don't mention it much though, or she'll probably get pissed. :Sweat:
Is it really necessary to tell all our new members about that, I doubt they could care less about it.  She'll probably be irritated about people bringing it up to everyone they see for no reason what so ever too, I know I would be.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

No, it probably isn't, and I'll stop.