News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyNeko

i would like to be in the Venus clan ^^

Seraphic Phantom

I'd like to be in Jupiter.

Rolina

MaxiPower

I may as well move as Mars is like a dormant volcano...

Sala is in Venus, so i,ll go there

RTGreece21

QuotePosted by: Role 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Seraphic Phantom on Today at 03:33:36 PM
I'd like to be in Jupiter.

\o/

YES!  EAT IT, VENUS!
QuotePosted by: MaxiPower 
Insert Quote
I may as well move as Mars is like a dormant volcano...

Sala is in Venus, so i,ll go there

...so, when should I start laughing, Role? XD
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

If anything, traitors like you need to fear for their lives. >_>

Salanewt

Now now, please play nicely Role. Nice choice Maxi!

And I have a question. As long as we can provide substantial evidence that enough people want them, can we ask for subforums in our Clan sections?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

I'm not a traitor. Jupiter just obviously wasn't the right place for me. I should have tried to get descriptions of the different clans so i could better choose which one to go into~

and yeah, i always thought of using subforums in the clans too, because well... we're kind of doing a lot o.o
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

You left Jupiter and joined our enemy - Venus.  Yeah, you're a traitor.

RTGreece21

it was your fault i joined Jupiter in the first place, you know. you took advantage of me just because i wanted to be silly and play a game to get to Jamie again.  you knew that was my only reason for being there.

Rolina

Not my fault you joined Jupiter - you did that of your own volition.  Then you left and joined Venus to be with someone who abused his powers to ACTIVELY SPY on us, to the point that Atrius had to strip him of some of his power.  Yeah - you're a traitor.

RTGreece21

o.o he spyed? XD i didnt know that! in any case, I'm following Sala. i've given up on Jamie for the most part. Sala is pretty cool. ^^~

Rolina

Yeah, he did.  He made a topic about it in the Venus Clan, and Atrius called him out on it.  Really made us mad over in the Jupiter Clan, where we were treating him as just another friend prior to that.

RTGreece21

:sad: oh... :irate: well, something tells me he'll have a hard time ever becomming a leader in Venus anytime soon!

Especially since everyone likes Sala so much. :heart: XD

Rolina

Yeah, even the other members of Venus were ticked when they found out (he deleted the thread before people could see it, but we didn't let him just sneak away without letting others know what he tired to do).  However, what Jamie did has still earned the enmity of the Jupiter Clan towards Venus.

RTGreece21

well, the rest of us Venus clan members plan to make Venus a good peaceful place. we wont put up with any behaviour like Jamie's.

brstrd

is it too late to make me  :Venus: venus :Venus: :?:

Rolina

Quote from: brstrd on 15, July, 2010, 06:06:36 AM
is it too late to make me  :Venus: venus :Venus: :?:
And this is why Venus is getting penalized in the game - because you guys have such a disproportionate amount of members compared to the other clans, there's no way in hell we can give each member their own unit.

Also:  Seriously?  That's the guy's ONLY POST, and you're accepting him into it?  At least require him to introduce himself first or something.

Salanewt

Why can't each player have their own unit? You could give the other clans supplementary units until they get more members.

So? Being in Venus might give him more reasons to make more posts.

Also, I do recall that this topic is for requests or questions, so...

Charon? Other than what the clans are planning, are you planning any special clan events?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

QuoteAlso:  Seriously?  That's the guy's ONLY POST, and you're accepting him into it?  At least require him to introduce himself first or something.

I agree with ya there, Role. its his only post... it looks like a false user, although i cant be sure... ^^; it makes me a little uneasy.