News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leaf

I'm starting to wonder why we even have clans if everyone just goes to venus. Not like it matters, anyway, since none of the others are even active.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

Then again, at the beginning, a lot of people started by going to Jupiter.

Currently, the Venus clan is semi-active with 16 members. The Jupiter clan has 7 members, Mars has 4 and Mercury has 9. This is including inactive members... so... yeah.

Salanewt

I guess semi-active is the best term for it, but we do have occasional posts in there. I have a feeling that having more members would help with clans though, since we only really have a small handfull of active members in each clan to begin with. I wonder where the next request will be though?

I do not have a question this time, but I am currently thinking of something to ask soon.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

You know, Sala, your tendency to tell us that there's something you're not telling us gets REALLY annoying.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

I did not think of it yet? I know it now though.

Random idea, but are there limits on how (or if) we can advertise clans? We do have some non-clanned members who have visited a few times now, would there be any way to advertise the clans to them to persuade them to request in here? I am not asking for banners on the website or anything, but is there anything that we can or can not do? Oh, and nothing that makes them feel obligated to join, just like having little reminders in our signatures or something.

Have a nice day.

Edit: I think Venus might only have 14 members. I double checked, and the last Venus newcomer before Felix was brstrd, who was placed on the list long ago.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I don't think there'd be anything wrong with advertising, as long as it isn't agressive or nasty to any other clans ("Mars sucks! Join Venus" would be unacceptable)

Also, as a leader, Salanewt is allowed to disclose as much as he wants about his clan. Venus is definately the most active out of the four, so I suggest joining some other clans so we can get some mixing up.

Rolina

Quote from: A Boy and His Bird on 28, October, 2010, 08:24:25 AM

Currently, the Venus clan is semi-active with 16 members. The Jupiter clan has 7 members, Mars has 4 and Mercury has 9. This is including inactive members... so... yeah.
If by 'alot' you mean 'three, maybe four tops', then yes, alot.

Basically, the intelligent people who are quick to pick up on things quickly went and joined their element.  Everyone else lagged behind.

Hoopa

Mars could use some more people you know...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Griever

A lot more people .... even the one i thought would be active stopped being one .......

[spoiler]I'm talking about Gareth ....[/spoiler]

Charon

Quote from: Role on 30, October, 2010, 09:55:19 AM

Basically, the intelligent people who are quick to pick up on things quickly went and joined their element.  Everyone else lagged behind.
Actually the majority of the members currently in Jupiter joined in the beginning, then they deserted.

Griever

Well I'm not sure about the other clans ... but for us Mars we have only 2 members that are active ... that's including me of course. And the actual members are only 4.

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 30, October, 2010, 08:19:03 PM

Actually the majority of the members currently in Jupiter joined in the beginning, then they deserted.
Nope, you're thinking of venus and mercury.  Go look at the thread.

I count Four Members and a traitor in the first month.  Everyone else posted for Venus or Mercury, with I think one person for Mars.  Go ahead, re-read the thread.

Salanewt

Well, we have not had any activity since October 8th. Even then, this was only to have a few topics for our members to have fun. Oh, and I think a new leader will be promoted tomorrow as well to take my place for a while, which will be cool. So another quick question.

Whenever people are voted to be a new moderator, do the previous moderators keep their position, or are they downgraded back to regular clan members. I forget what you said the last time I asked a similar question, so I might as well ask again.

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

Quote from: Role on 31, October, 2010, 06:19:55 AM

I count Four Members and a traitor in the first month.  Everyone else posted for Venus or Mercury, with I think one person for Mars.  Go ahead, re-read the thread.

...I'm hurt. I still like Jupiter! It's just... I can't leave until there's someone else who can take my place. Then again... that might be a while...

Anyway, here's a random campaign swing.
:MarsSet: Join Mars, and become a knight or wizard! :MarsSet:
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Griever

@Whizkidhv: that wasn't for you, you came to visit and I kinda force you to stay .... by traitor she meant Rayflo watches KuramaKarasuLEMON i think since he is the one that was called a traitor ... page 2 and 3 if you want to check.

Charon

Quote from: Role on 31, October, 2010, 06:19:55 AM
Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 30, October, 2010, 08:19:03 PM

Nope, you're thinking of venus and mercury.  Go look at the thread.

I count Four Members and a traitor in the first month.  Everyone else posted for Venus or Mercury, with I think one person for Mars.  Go ahead, re-read the thread.
*sigh* It's true that now Venus has more but at the beginning everyone was goin' Jupiter. Then again, we didn't exactly have an influx of new members...

Quote from: Salanewt on 31, October, 2010, 08:46:13 AM
Whenever people are voted to be a new moderator, do the previous moderators keep their position, or are they downgraded back to regular clan members. I forget what you said the last time I asked a similar question, so I might as well ask again.
It's based on rank. Whoever has the highest rank is the moderator. So if you continuously get voted for the promotion, then someone else gets promoted, as long as they are below you in rank you still remain moderator.

Rolina

Quote*sigh* It's true that now Venus has more but at the beginning everyone was goin' Jupiter. Then again, we didn't exactly have an influx of new members...

What part of "read the thread again and be proven wrong" didn't you get?  We have documentation in THIS VERY THREAD to prove your statement wrong.  Actual Data > Your Memory, just saying.

Salanewt

Cool, thanks for clearing that up Charon. Quick question before I put something into a spoiler meant for one person, but how many ranks are there?

[spoiler=Role]
You know, your problem with this place was that nobody was contributing, and that people only wanted to "spam" to spend their time. What you fail to realize is that you are doing more spamming and less contributing than everyone else has in the past several months. I know that I am just a regular member, but it would please me greatly for you to just leave, or give everyone else the apology that you claim to deserve. We have always treated you with the same level of respect as everyone else, but now you only spam and troll. Yes, you may have contributed in the past, but that can not possibly make up for what you do now, especially since you have already left us for the desire to spam for good.
[/spoiler]

Have a nice day.

Charon

Quote from: Role on 01, November, 2010, 02:42:09 AM
Quote*sigh* It's true that now Venus has more but at the beginning everyone was goin' Jupiter. Then again, we didn't exactly have an influx of new members...

What part of "read the thread again and be proven wrong" didn't you get?  We have documentation in THIS VERY THREAD to prove your statement wrong.  Actual Data > Your Memory, just saying.
:/

:\

I thought I admited to being wrong... >_>' What I meant by that though is that most people were joining Jupiter at first, with a few Venus, then activity started to pick up more and the new users started to join Venus. Regardless, you're free to advertise.

[spoiler]
By the way Role, I hate to say this publicly but Salanewt's totally right. If you got a jiff with me getting my facts wrong, you can always PM me about it. We don't need to use the public space for that.[/spoiler]

SSBMX