News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

I'm Gary Oak!!

Started by Gary Oak, 22, May, 2010, 06:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

No really, I REALLY am Gary Oak.

I stand for love, truth, justice, and freedom.

Now cast off your mask and humbly accept your place as the ineffectual political chess-piece you were destined to become.

Rolina

Quote from: peopleA new member is here!~

Sou Nanoka~~~?

Quote from: peopleYeah, but it's Gary Mother ****ing Oak...

...sou nanoka...

Gary Oak

Ah thank you ever so much, I see my reputation proceeds me  :happy:

Aile~♥

...Hello...

Because I am global mod, it is my rather unfortunate duty to introduce you to these forums. Stop trolling and maybe you'll get to stay for a while.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

leaf

Welcome to the boards Gary-kun~
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Leaf, do not waste an honorific on someone such as him, he is not fitting of such a thing.

If you want to stay here, don't troll anymore, everyone hates trolls, y'know.

leaf

But... but... it's Gary-kun!~
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

OHH....EMM....EFF....GEE!!!! No offense, but have you gone crazy? You do not normally use 'kun' at the end of anyone else's name, or any other honorific for that matter.

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Gary Oak

HAI~ LEAF <3 *glomp*

Oh, and don't worry Nero, you can still be part of this harem <3 Jealousy just makes you look old

Hoopa

Greetings.

As long as you follow the rules, you should be fine here. Anyway, hope you have a good time here.

[spoiler=other people]I don't really care whether or not Gary is/was a spammer.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Gary...]I always had better pokemon than you in Yellow. Ha![/spoiler]
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

Greetings, and welcome to the forums I suppose.  Certainly you'll understand if we keep a close eye on you for a while, so do mind you follow the rules from now on.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Gary Oak

Indeed I understand almighty one~~~ I will allow your rules to dominate every inch of my being, letting it violate me non-stop with its loving bondage-of forum discipline! I will submit to its inevitable penetration-of my evil spamming ways, and let the rules make me its b**ch.

Oh, take me now, almightly rules and regulation. <33333

leaf

Oh Gary-kun~, a quick tip: it seems my colleagues dislike your use of the term "girth," so it may be wise to keep such comments to a minimum!

Hm... a thought has just occurred to me... Nero, if you would like me to start calling you Nero-chan just say so~~~
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Hoopa

... :Sweat:

Let's... not head in that direction please.
[spoiler=...]どちらも、あなたの私を怖がらせるている。やめてください[/spoiler]
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Aile~♥

@Gary: Stop implying things that are just plain wrong.

@leaf: Don't allying yourself with the trolls.

And, what Whizkid said.

Charon

this topic is so full of lolwut

Welcome. Feel free to let the rules become your b@#%&.

Aile~♥

That it is, that it is.

leaf

Jamie darling, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Besides, who's trolling? Certainly not a wholesome member like Gary-kun~
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Aile~♥

Je ne veux pas etre ici avec toi! Tu m'as effrayez!

Wild JAMIETHEFLAMEUSER fled!