News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

I've decided to check things out here.

Started by Mastermind, 28, May, 2010, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastermind

Hello, some of you may recognize me from Golden Sun Realms, as I found this site via GSR. My programming abilities are lacking, and most of my hacking is done with DOS, but I'm willing to learn more however I can. I'm not the best at graphic design, but I do take pride in my storytelling skills, so I'll try to use those to contribute as best I can.

Charon

Welcome! Don't forget to read the rules, which are easy to find - just click the picture in my signature.

Extra writers are great, and we could always use a bit of variety in the RP section.

Mastermind

All right! Also, I forgot to mention that I am running a comprehensive glitch list back at GSR, so if anyone has any questions or information reguarding glitches, talk to me.

Rolina

Oh, hi there.  Welcome to the forums.

Hm?  What's that?  What am I doing to this person?  Well, you see, I'm a Miracle Member.  Sanae here is a self-proclaimed Goddess of Miracles.  And I hate Sanae with the passion of a thousand burning sunsClearly one of us has to die.  So I'm killing her.  You need not worry, though, I don't plan on doing this to anyone else at the moment.

Of course, go anywhere near my flower garden and you're dead.  But so long as you keep that in mind, and follow the rules, you should have no problems here.  Heck, you can even join in on the Sanae torture if you wish...

Charon

O.o

You know, Mastermind, we need writers for the website - but you'll need to watch your spelling.

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!  The community hack project is also still completely lacking writers, so there are plenty of places where your writing skills could be of use should you choose to help us out.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

Role, it's not polite to scare the new members.

Anywho, hai.

I'm the global mod and such.

FEAR ME!

And... yeah, whatever.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Mastermind

I'll try to do some writing, but I'll need to know what's expected and who the other writers are.

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules here, you should have fun.

As for writers, in which department do you mean? I know that at least thenightsshadow is a writer for the community hack, but I am not aware of many writers for the website (I applied, but I am not sure if anyone else has yet).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Lol you're crazy, Jamie.... Srsly tho, don't mess with a mod or you'll get your @#$ kicked XD

Don't mind Role, she's always been like that ^-^

Oh and hai thar! You're a writer you say? You could help me with my little project if you want, writing three full RPG storylines by yourself is a chore..... Then there's the community hack which needs writers. And there's the GSHC website thingy that needs people to write the inforation for its pages, so there's a lot to do here.

And Role, I could always join you in torturing Sanae if you want as she's the most pathetic character in touhou and she NEEDS TO DIE!!!!

Mastermind

I was talking about the community hack, but I'd be more than happy to help you with your RPG storylines.

leaf

Hey and welcome to the forums. Don't mind the others too much. We're all a little bit crazy here, but what fun would it be if we weren't?

We're definitely in need of writers, so if you want to contribute here, there's certainly more than enough that you can do. =)
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 28, May, 2010, 02:54:31 PM
Role, it's not polite to scare the new members.

Anywho, hai.

I'm the global mod and such.

FEAR ME!

And... yeah, whatever.
Trying to imitate the original, are we Marisa?