News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Sheet Music Request

Started by charleysdrpepper, 29, May, 2009, 02:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Sheet Music Request - For those music players out there.

This is the topic where everyone can request sheet music pieces from the Golden Sun game, if you could be so generous to help anyone find what they're looking for I'm sure they'll be grateful.

To start off with.. here are a few.....
http://rpgsm.shivasar.com/?page_id=100
  -Battle Theme
  -Overworld Theme
  -Ivan
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

twocows

Interesting. I'll try a few of these pieces on my violin. Thanks!

weckar

VERY good idea for a topic! It'll eb good to analyse the existing music when coming up with new ones for mods (and to rock them on my saxophone/flute/keyboard/guitar/harmonica/drums)

dwkjohn

THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!!
Thanx CDP!
I was going to just extract them as midi and just convert them to sheet music but if someone already has it, I would like the Saturos Battle Remix.

Oops this is like 2 years old nevermind!
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Again, this is from like, two years ago.  Please be mindful that nobody may be there to reply.  While you won't get in trouble for necroposting on this site, it's still frowned upon when you revive a topic from before SMF.  It's usually painfully obvious which ones those are, too.

Atrius (He/Him)

Role beat me to scolding you for shoveling up our dearly departed, but if you don't mind converting midi's to sheet music vgmusic.com is a pretty good place to find midi versions for any video game music.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

dwkjohn

Sorry :sad: and thanx. You 2 are just like opposites.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

besttp

Um---  I couldn't find the Tolbi music before you beat Colosso

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yeah, but I was the topic creator from then, and I am still here to reply to everyone. (Not sure how I missed this before... Sometimes I do take breaks from GSHC, so that was probably one of them.) I had wanted this topic to be one of those you could post in no matter how old it was. (I'd hate to have multiple Sheet Music Requests topics.) Generally, this was for anyone to help anyone out.

So with that said. I want to post about ninsheetm.us, I love this site for Piano Sheet Music!

http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheetmusic.php?series=GoldenSun

(There's Tolbi Docks and Colosso Battle in there as well.)

EDIT: I've decided to make a direct reply to the above posts:

QuoteAgain, this is from like, two years ago.  Please be mindful that nobody may be there to reply.  While you won't get in trouble for necroposting on this site, it's still frowned upon when you revive a topic from before SMF.  It's usually painfully obvious which ones those are, too.
For this topic, it is not frowned upon by me, it is actually encouraged.

QuoteRole beat me to scolding you for shoveling up our dearly departed, but if you don't mind converting midi's to sheet music vgmusic.com is a pretty good place to find midi versions for any video game music.
Actually, I am glad dwkjohn revived the topic, I mean, why have sheet music requests if no one is going to make a request? Also, thank you for taking the time to give advice about vgmusic.com to said requester.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)