News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Minecraft!

Started by Menaus, 11, October, 2010, 03:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

hmm i had an idea for something...

it had kind of been sorta talked about... but not like this.
and i don't think anyone we have would want to do it or even be able to do it.

My itea is to make a Golden Sun Mod.
it would have some monsters in it and would have the blocks to re make parts of things from golden sun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and another idea i had is if we did make this so called mod, i can see one or more of of us making places from golden sun to a 1:1 scale.

i mean in golden sun the world is basicly made of block tiles...
and i've checked and rooms and every one of them don't run through each other and could be made in real life, even in the lighthouses.

so what I'm saying, if we do get a bunch of members that know the code/ have made a minecraft Mod before, we should see if they would make a golden sun mod.

maby even have basic magic moves from it. if you've seen the new tornado mod you know its possable.

this also proves that you could move blocks with some kinda power (Like "move") and other stuff with enough work.
and there are many enemy mods and making enemys we all know or even the bosses shouldn't be that hard to some one who knows how to do it.
and blocks, we would just need some art that looks like blocks in the game that we could use.

So what do you think of the idea? Like i said, i don't think we have anyone that could make a mod, or even want to spend their time doing so, so this would kinda be a project for the future. I am going to be learning code in college so in a few years i "could" do it... but I just don't know at this point...

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Salanewt

Quotei can see one or more of of us making places from golden sun to a 1:1 scale.

That could actually be a fun little side-project, for those of us who play Minecraft. I seem to recall someone offering their server for use - Kain, I believe it was. I wonder if he would open the server for us so we can try this project out? It could be a fun little thing where we get together every once in a while, maybe even working to construct Weyard. Once we have the start of a workable world, then we might be able to see if anyone on the server understands Java well enough to create the mods that can complete the Minecraft Weyard.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Misery

I've never played minecraft, but it's up there on my list for when I get other stuff out of my hands. If I get into it sometime I might want to jump onto this as I know a bit of Java programming. Or well, it's been barely a year since I started learning it so I'm not exactly a wizard with it, but I'm familiar with it...
*sigh*
Ok, it's a possibility at least, but don't count on it.

zman9000

I thought I might as well post this because it looked cool.

The Yogscast's minecraft Mod pack called the Yogbox is finished and out.
It has some interesting things in it, if you like Mods you should check it out.

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

ThanatosTheDark

I've been trying to find the demo-ish version so that i could play it...you know whatn i mean.... the version that stops me from doing the extremely cool stuff....email me the link if you have it.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

Kain

...that sounds like Creative Mode and if so...you can play that directly at the minecraft website.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

ThanatosTheDark

my cousin showed me first and in the upper right corner of the screen it said an unnofficial or un authorized version because he doent have the full game.

Salanewt

Ah, that sounds like a pirated version of the game. I have a feeling that we can't tell you about that, as it would support people who are similar to ROM distributors; sorry.

Also, the Pokemon mod looks fun. Venusaur is a bit smaller than I imagined it to be though. I might try this out if it is available.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

ThanatosTheDark

i can promise that it isnt pirated..... its connected to the minecraft servers

Amylolz

Actualy Kingzane, from what you have told us, I am 101% sure its a pirated verson.

Also Salanewt, is this what you were talking about? Looks so cool!

Salanewt

Oh yeah, that is the same video that I watched! I wonder if Squirtle is in it? It would be awesome to have a pet Squirtle in Minecraft. Oh, can we teach water Pokemon Surf? Such a cooler alternative to boats, in my opinion.

zman9000

so its going to have about 150 mobs... for this pokemon mod? more proof that we could make a golden sun mod, and maby have monsters in only some areas... this is looking good!

i want to fight the doom dragon in minecraft! lol

Salanewt

Huh, that Squirtle looked kind of ugly... Oh well.

Doom Dragon in Minecraft would be cool. Making ourselves into adepts would be cool too.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Doom Dragon in Minecraft would be cool. Making ourselves into adepts would be cool too.
Yup, that WOULD be cool. To both of those.

Kain

Quote from: Soren of Mist on 24, August, 2011, 01:32:13 AM
Is there a Golden sun Server for minecraft yet?
I have been looking for one and really want to find one. I also found a great site to help someone build some locations from golden sun;
http://www.vgmapper.com/SysGBA/G/GoldenSun.html
though they only have the first game's maps.
Ah well I might as well return to my attempt at making a working Colloso...
Wow, this post came out of left field.

zman9000

you're right right kain... it did... And it is easier to use the editor to do it becausse it has a grid for each block...

Salanewt

Yeah, but it does seem fairly useful.

Oh, zman? I found something that might help you with lighting, if you don't mind using glass. A minor mod called Enhanced Glass might help you get more accurate lighting in some of your houses.

So yeah, I don't believe there is an official GS-related server. I would assume that one could be created if enough people are on board though.

ThanatosTheDark

Well... I'd probably be able to help if I had the game. If someone can send me a link to the game, I could get started on it soon.

zman9000

Heres a link to help you...

http://www.___________.com/

and if you can't find it there... then... umm... Bye!

Kain

Quote from: Kingzane on 25, August, 2011, 09:22:41 AM
Well... I'd probably be able to help if I had the game. If someone can send me a link to the game, I could get started on it soon.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=minecraft