News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden Sun: The Abridged Series

Started by Atrius, 04, November, 2010, 03:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

Golden Sun The Abridged Series

I'm glad to announce the return of Magmabear's Golden Sun The Abridged Series on it's own page hosted by us here at Golden Sun Hacking Community!

Watch the newly released episode 8 now at GS Abridged's new location at gsabridged.goldensunhacking.net, or on Youtube here at Magmabears new account.

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

MaxiPower

Menaus

I never thought we would be the ones who did this.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

MaxiPower

sorry for off topic but Atrius, quick question, because its your server does that mean no costs for people using the forum, downloading and well now streaming. etc.

Like everything else, I no nothing about servers.

Atrius (He/Him)

I do pay for the server on a yearly billing cycle.  Its the same amount no matter how much bandwidth gets used, my hosting plan is unlimited in that regard, but I have limited storage space.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Mion Sonozaki

Is there any way us here at GSHC may be able to help? I'm a grade A drama student with 90 average, and it'd be an honor to lend my acting talents for this parody. Hell, I wouldn't mind if the role would just be a minor character like Conservato. I just wanna help somehow  :MarsSet:

thenightsshadow

I would like to as well, though I wasn't aware that was an option.  (I'm practicing for a possible future voice acting career.)
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Mion Sonozaki

MaxiPower

sending him a message on his youtube account would be a smart place to start

Mion Sonozaki

Quote from: MaxiPower on 16, November, 2010, 04:15:22 PM
sending him a message on his youtube account would be a smart place to start
His youtube account was suspended due to a stupid copyright claim.

Atrius (He/Him)

From what I understand, he doesn't want any additional voice help at this time.  He has suggested he may have auditions when he starts on TLA, however.

Mion Sonozaki

Aye. Seems reasonable enough. He has my support either way  :happy:

Menaus

I LOVE acting, and literature. That's what we learn from Shakespeare, acting, and literature.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Atrius (He/Him)

leaf

gg thread

(I'd totally audition for the TLA version whenever that comes around)
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

thenightsshadow

So would I.  I wonder what Piers would sound like...
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Mion Sonozaki

Piers would have a feminine-masculine voice I'd bet. First time I played GS, I thought he was a girl  :Piers:

Charon

Quote from: Lishy on 17, November, 2010, 07:12:35 AM
Piers would have a feminine-masculine voice I'd bet. First time I played GS, I thought he was a girl  :Piers:
Oh that would be awesome. Does he still do the hilarious Jenna impression or is Rena doing her voice now? I never get around to watching these anymore but I'd be sad if they made her do Jenna too. Her original ridiculously bad voice actually suited Jenna in a way. I'll watch them now, I've finally got a bit of time on my hands

EDIT: YES SHE DOES

Also, Atrius, we should link his site with ours, and have an affiliation. Not on the bottom but on the main page too. We are kinda hosting it after all... it would also probably increase the number of hits he's recieving as well.

Aile~♥

Honestly, Jenna needs a sort of tomboyish voice.

Felix needs to sound badass in the first game. Y'know, a sort of dark, toneless stereotype-superspy voice.

And the introduction/prologue text at the beginning of TLA needs to be done in Kratos Aurion's voice. I mean, what piece of introduction text CAN'T be improved by adding Kratos? XP Actually, Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door's intro text would just sound ridiculous if you used Kratos's voice.

Of course, this is abridged, so it's supposed to sound bad. But if this were a serious voice-acted TLA (like, for example, a Let's Play), that's what would probably work the best.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Oh dear god Babibubebo XD And those damn South African horn things XD

It's not bad, it's hilarious XD You should watch it. Atrius wouldn't host it if it weren't funny :/

Can we add a comment section to the videos hosted? I'd rather not go onto Youtube :/