News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

You're back again what the hell is wrong with you

Started by Drick, 12, December, 2010, 11:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drick

I don't know either.

How long has it been, a year? I'm surprised my account wasn't deleted.

I don't know why I'm here after leaving multiple times without warning. Hell, I never stayed long enough to make more than acquaintances. But, I can't help but stay interested in the editor, which I am very glad to see that 3.0 was released (one and a half months ago haha).

I also went two weeks before noticing that Dark Dawn was released :Sweat: I'll be obtaining it at Christmas so NO ONE SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME kthx.

Anyway, how are my old acquaintances doing? I'm glad to see the forum's community has been growing.

In closing, I'm back for some reason. And I PROMISE that I'll make a little effort to keep in better touch with the community from now on, because I've always kinda regretted just up and leaving (twice). And if I do leave again I promise to announce it :Sweat:

Salanewt

Ah, well, welcome back Drick! It is nice to see that you have returned again.

Hey, why not work on a hack or two? That seems to help cure inactivity around here often enough.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Welcome again...

QuoteYou're back again what the hell is wrong with you
Better now than never, right?

QuoteHow long has it been, a year? I'm surprised my account wasn't deleted.
The only way to get pruned is to be inactive with 0 posts... pretty much. (For 6 months... unless you happen to get mistakened for a bot)

QuoteI don't know why I'm here after leaving multiple times without warning. Hell, I never stayed long enough to make more than acquaintances. But, I can't help but stay interested in the editor, which I am very glad to see that 3.0 was released (one and a half months ago haha).
We all are pretty much interested in the editor, pretty much the reason why most of us are here.

QuoteI also went two weeks before noticing that Dark Dawn was released Sweat Drop I'll be obtaining it at Christmas so NO ONE SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ME kthx.
I'm sure no body will ruin it for you... After all, Atrius did set the Spoiler Policy.

QuoteAnyway, how are my old acquaintances doing? I'm glad to see the forum's community has been growing.
We are doing fine, afterall we are still here, right? I'm glad its growing too, as well..
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Drick

Quote from: Salanewt on 12, December, 2010, 11:28:26 AM
Hey, why not work on a hack or two? That seems to help cure inactivity around here often enough.

Since the editor's got these new features, I think I'll rack my brain to dig out my old class ideas and mess with them again.

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]