News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hi ya!

Started by Amylolz, 04, August, 2011, 03:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amylolz

Hi! I'm Amylolz. I've played golden sun a long time ago but just recently got interested in it again.

I saw the Golden Sun Abridged which lead me here!
I hope to have fun hacking and chatting with you all!

Kain

Hey there, and welcome to the GSHC.  My name's Kain and I hope you have a fun time here.  Remember to read the Rules and have a great time.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

What Kain said. But yeah, welcome! Following the rules should easily let you have fun, so you should fit in here.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

Welcome and enjoy your stay. We're a pretty friendly bunch, so do ask if you've any questions.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Amylolz

Thanks guys! :heart: (guys right? lol)

I'm starting to feel welcome.
I think I will enjoy my time here!

zman9000

Umm what now...?

Biography:

I'm an 18 year old girl from Mane.
My Favorite color is Red.
I am currently living with my parents.

And I'm single *wink*

lol... welcome I guess... ...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

leaf

Hey, welcome. We're pretty laid back here, so make yourself at home.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

Wait, what?  GSHC was converted into a dating site while I was gone?  XD...

Welcome to the site Amylolz, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quote from: Atrius on 05, August, 2011, 12:12:15 AM
Wait, what?  GSHC was converted into a dating site while I was gone?  XD...

Welcome to the site Amylolz, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
If only... I don't see anyone giving out their pics, phone numbers, addresses, etc.

Anyway, welcome to the  :VenusDjinni: forums!  We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to also enjoy using Atrius's editor. You can start making your own hack, or help in the Community hack. You can chat around in the forum games. You can look into joining clans. (After meeting their requirements.) Blah, blah, blah...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Kai Hong

Hello and welcome! Have fun here, follow the rules, and wash your hands before you sit down to eat! Wait...never mind that last bit. Yeah, GSA is pretty hilarious. I think we have the guy/girl behind it among our members. But anyway, welcome!
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

zman9000

[quoteHello and welcome! Have fun here, follow the rules, and wash your hands before you sit down to eat! Wait...never mind that last bit. Yeah, GSA is pretty hilarious. I think we have the guy/girl behind it among our members. But anyway, welcome!][/quote]
Actually I don't think the "guy" is here... at least that's what I was told when I joined...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Tan

Greetings internet person. Watch out for distractions.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Amylolz

QuoteActually I don't think the "guy" is here... at least that's what I was told when I joined...
Ah, I was hoping to talk to him, I really liked the series.

QuoteWatch out for distractions.
What could you mean by that Mr. Tan?

Rolina

Well, this person is actually replying when we say hello, so... Hello new person!  Welcome to the GSHC.  If you need help looking around, feel free to ask one of us.  Also, feel free to look into clans as well.  They're mostly for fun, and are entirely optional, but it's nice to have a club to hang out in, you know?  If you need any help signing up or don't know which clan to join, we'll be sure to help you to decide.

Don't worry about any pressure from any one clan, though.  We're all just here to help you out right now.  None of us have gone into full-on propaganda mode.

Yet.

Aile~♥

OMIGOSH, a NEW MEMBER is actually responding to people saying hello! Whatever shall we do?

In other news, hi. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, and all that.

Don't lurk too much, k?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 07, August, 2011, 09:51:25 AM
OMIGOSH, a NEW MEMBER is actually responding to people saying hello! Whatever shall we do?
I know, right?  This one might actually stay active, too!  It's so exciting!

Amylolz

QuoteDon't worry about any pressure from any one clan, though.  We're all just here to help you out right now.  None of us have gone into full-on propaganda mode.

Yet.
Thanks Role, I think? lol
The clans look interesting So I'll check them out!

QuoteOMIGOSH, a NEW MEMBER is actually responding to people saying hello! Whatever shall we do?
Is it really that surprising? There are friendly people out there. You just might meet some now and then.

I for one am just glad there are other girls on this site!

Shinigami

Quote from: Role on 07, August, 2011, 02:09:32 PM
Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 07, August, 2011, 09:51:25 AM
I know, right?  This one might actually stay active, too!  It's so exciting!

Is that sarcasm? With you I can't really tell...

Quote from: Amylolz on 08, August, 2011, 09:27:27 AM
I for one am just glad there are other girls on this site!

You think...

Quote from: 'Rules' of the internet...
16. There are NO girls on the internet.
Although that may be exaggerating slighly...

Oh... I forgot...

A late welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community bla bla bla etc. etc. etc.
So nanoka~

zman9000

Sorry to brake it to you Shinigami... but Role and Charon are defenatly girls. they have proof.

as for some of the others on the site I'm not so sure......

also as I'm not one to say I know muuch about girls... as I have just got my first girl friend and all...
but from the way Amylolz has acted so far I would think she is a girl as well...

wait why am I getting into this... I said I was leaving...
... so... yeah.... umm....

Rolina

No, it's genuine excitement.  How often to we get someone new here who isn't a spambot or a person just making that one obligatory post to keep their account from being deleted?  Not very, that's for sure.

Personally, in my humble opinion, you should only be 'safe' from deletion when you hit triple digits.  That should keep people active enough to become involved in the community.