Golden Sun Hacking Community
April 20, 2018, 12:37:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: History of Weyard  (Read 9772 times)
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

Coins: 0

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« on: November 23, 2013, 08:03:03 AM »

For my fangame I'm making a list of Weyard lore. Idea
If there is something missing on the list below (and is at least fannon) please post it.

History of Weyard
  • Sealing of Alchemy
  • The great Flood.
  • The crumbling of the continent above Angara. (the continent I believe is cannon, I even have some proof)
  • Lunpa founding Lunpa (city) for people from that continent.
  • Babi doing bad stuff on Lemuria.
  • Yepp doing great things for Yallam.
  • War between Anemos and Shaman.
  • Anemos city becoming the moon.
  • Master Hammet becoming master of trading
  • Saturos & Menardi and their group sets of a trap in Sol Sanctum

Changes after the Eruption
  • Mogall forest (used to be plains)
  • Increased monster activity/appearence of monsters
  • Djinni's

Changes during GS1 & GS2
  • Indra was pushed between Gondowan and Osenia

Changes after GS1 & GS2 and during DD
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:11:29 PM by Luna_blade, Reason: Added events » Logged

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Luna_blade
Luna Clan

Great Member

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »

Just posting to give this some activity. If this list is complete I'll close the thread.

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 01:46:15 AM »

Lore for fangame.... I'm guessing what this is supposed to be is lore that was not experienced through the adventure?

Unfortunately, I can't think of much... and I randomly start wondering how Saturos and Menardi found their way to Vale from Prox. I don't think the two traveled alone (When looking at GS wiki.), since there's a chance many may have died. I'm not sure if Alex was there on their attempt? ; Anyway, the reasoning for their arrival in Vale may support Bullet 2 in your list, but I wasn't sure how they knew Vale was the place to go.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:13:08 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

May the force be with you!
Shoo! Why does it smell in here?
Maybe that's the wrong kind of force. *smirk*
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 02:13:20 AM »

^^ It is true that Saturos and Menardi did not traveled alone.
All others companions died when they first entered Mt. Aleph.
So, I think Alex was not with them.
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 02:17:53 AM »

Though, that does have a lot of potential.  With Satty and Menny as the Fire Adepts of the party, that frees up 6 slots for the other elements.  Plus, we know that Satty and Menny were actually pretty bad with puzzles, so they're not the brains of the party, either.  It'd be nice to see a game where it's about a group that's finding out why the rift is encroaching on Prox.  It would culminate with a "huge reveal" to the characters that they actually need to revive alchemy to save their home, and have the epilogue showcase the disaster that met them the one time they let their guard down...

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 02:20:49 AM »

Do you think Alex and Mia were training together or something... at that time? Or was that at some other time?

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 02:37:04 AM »

Quite possible.  I could see them having the same roles as Justin and Meghan in Imil (Mia's apprentices in the Sol Sanctum), given that this is three years earlier.  When we look at the size Isaac and Garet were at the time, it'd make sense.

View Profile WWW
Luna_blade
Luna Clan

Great Member

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 06:57:31 AM »

Thank you for all the replies.
Unfortunately, I wasn't planning to make the adventure of Saturos and Menardi.
It would be cool though.

But do you all agree these are the major events that took place before GS?

View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 07:45:43 AM »

Yes, pretty much. But you forgot the Sealing of alchemy.

(Edit: But I would ask for a reminder on some of them. Great Flood?).

(I also wanted to say something about Kalay, but can't remember if there's anything really worth saying or not.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:47:41 AM by Teawater » Logged

View Profile
Luna_blade
Luna Clan

Great Member

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 07:47:18 AM »

Okay. (that comes before my story, but it is a very important piece of lore)

View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 07:52:19 AM »

Yeah, it is important. Perhaps more important if you decide that a Proxian was involved in sealing alchemy? (Maybe that is how Proxians know how to unlock the power?) I don't know who was involved in sealing Alchemy, but this is a guess.

View Profile
Luna_blade
Luna Clan

Great Member

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 08:02:52 AM »

Quote from: Teawater
(Edit: But I would ask for a reminder on some of them. Great Flood?).
What do you exactly mean with reminder?

Quote from: Luna_blade
However some humans clearly have strong abilities and I thought there was more behind that.
Like said in the previous post, there were originally four main races that could harness the power of the elements. A part of each of those groups, after centuries of breeding with humans, was almost no different, except for the ability of being able to use Psyenergy. Example:
The dragons bred so long with the humans until the Proxians came into existence.
Mercury clan, same deal. Etc.
Oh wait, you meant why they know it. Well they are less human than humans. Also they have very probably been living alone and keeping traditions alive and passing knowledge.
And it is very likely that a Proxian helped Sealing Alchemy.

View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »

I meant that I couldn't remember any Great Floods before GS1/GS2.

http://goldensun.wikia.com/wiki/The_great_flood

Well, that does bring back something... :)

View Profile
Straffy
Wanderer

New User

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »

Does it really make sense if a Proxian has sealed Alchemy ?
I think that the clans (Mercury, Mars and so on) were founded in order to protect the lighthouses from being lit, which would mean that Prox would have been founded to protect the seal, and not to destroy it, in the same way as it is for Imil. Of course, the ancient people of Anemos was, to me, the guardian of Jupiter lighthouse. But what about Venus one ?
I'm not sure, but in TBS, when you talk to the statue under the Venus lighthouse (right after Suhalla desert), it says something like "The path begins on the lands of an ancient civilisation", so perhaps the Venus clan has been destructed. Well, Vale could have been the village of Venus clan, but it would have been founded near the lighthouse in that case.
But I have a question : why is Prox threatened by the edge of the world whilst Imil is not ?

Pardon my French accent.
View Profile
Lord Wolfram
The Lone Wolf
Mars Clan

I am the Angel of darkness and I am back.

Coins: 2

I am: fine!

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2014, 11:18:05 AM »

I think that allclans was going to seal alchemy some pepole wasfor it and some against it.
I will write story so give some ideas and I with your help make good story.
View Profile WWW
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 11:29:46 PM
Atrius: @Fox, I tried, but for some reason Mario Golf won't boot, and Mario Tennis crashes when you patch out the text compression, and I'm not sure why...  The normal text loading functions in them are basically the same as the ones in the Golden Sun games.
April 16, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
Drake baku: So it took about halve a hour of letting my lap stay off for it to suddenly work again
April 16, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
Drake baku: All of a sudden fox his editor gets errors. When trying to start it, thing worked fine yesterday...
April 14, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
Fox: @Mario Golf/text editing = Nope... And it may be awhile yet. I think I looked into it before... (at least for GS1)... but usually is the case when I come across a particular problem, that it can delay a solution for an extremely long time.
April 12, 2018, 04:27:14 PM
KyleRunner: Gee... never used discord...
April 12, 2018, 06:03:23 AM
Drake baku: I take it back, found it
April 12, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
Drake baku: But there is no discord link to be found
April 12, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
Drake baku: Everyone is on discord
April 11, 2018, 09:44:06 PM
KyleRunner: Fox, what about that tool for editing text in Mario Golf? Didi you finish it? If not, can you make a version of gstoolkit compatible with it?
April 11, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
Drake baku: Mauw
March 30, 2018, 07:26:11 PM
Salanewt: Hi!
March 29, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
ThanatosTheDark: YYEEEOOOOOO
March 12, 2018, 02:21:06 AM
Fox: say*
March 12, 2018, 02:20:53 AM
Fox: I saw we need an event this April Fools/Easter... because two holidays are in one, why would we not want to miss having something special? (Unfortunately, there's no one here to make an event be successful.)
March 12, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
Fox: And since that's the case...  I have thought of another fun experiment idea. - What if we had an auction on who should run this site, and waited for 10 people to bid and also for a bare minimum of 24 hours. Who would bid the highest, and how much would that bid be? - The idea is more for lulz (Maybe for April Fools?), and a theory to get an idea of how much the site might be worth as well.
March 11, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
Fox: Creepy, isn't it?
March 10, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
Fox: It's frog legs now.. It's something that's dead, but somehow still manages to wiggle.
March 09, 2018, 04:12:17 AM
JamietheFlameUser: I think this place is still dead.
March 02, 2018, 09:43:18 AM
Pkmn-Master: Lol I haven't been here in like 6 years. How is everyone?
February 26, 2018, 06:15:34 AM
Salanewt: Heads up: I finally finished the Wisp animation hack, and it has been posted in the downloads section.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise