News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTGreece21

QuotePosted on: July 29, 2010, 06:26:11 PMPosted by: JamietheFlameUser 
Insert Quote
Don't be such a jerk to Rayflo. I believe the issue emerged in the Plot Ideas section of the Community Project. He suggested something, and you went off on a huge tangent at him, about why he shouldn't have even suggested the idea. Or at least, that's what it came across as.

QuotePosted on: July 29, 2010, 04:28:21 AMPosted by: Menaus 
Insert Quote
What even happened?

I really don't remember WHAT happened anymore. Whatever it was, it didn't take me too long to get over it after I left, so it couldn't have been so friggin important that this would have to continue, but now I'm being threatened... =_=  Anyways, Thanks Jamie. **hugs** You have more reasons to dislike me than she does, and your on my side.

NOW, onto the next thing:
Now my dad wants to go camping. I guess I'm leaving after noon on the 4th for a few days, if I don't manage to talk myself out of it. It's just for a few days though. Lets see... I leave on Wednesday and come back that Friday or Saturday. Apparently, without me knowing, he's been planning on this for over a month, and he thought he told me, but he didn't. I don't want to go though, because it's kind of stupid to come back for a day or two and then leave again... Ugh...
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Salanewt

Hey, welcome back! Camping is fun, so unless you try to persuade him to change his mind, have a fun trip!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

thanks ^^; also, good news, im getting into painting more (SCREW DIGITAL ART) so i may actually be able to get things done faster when I return from the trip (if i go. if not, more time for me to paint~)
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

dograt50

Funny I'm leaving to go camping for two weeks tomorrow, so don't have a party while I'm gone or i will be very very very mad.... so byezzzz :P

:Isaac: :VenusDjinni: :Felix: Chuck Norris!

Aile~♥

@Rayflo: For me, dislike is usually a temporary thing. I'm not one to hold a grudge once the guy stops being a pain.

Anyway, I'd been in a good mood that day, at least I had until Role showed up and RUINED IT BY DISSING PEOPLE.

And good luck with the whole "avoiding camp" thing.

@Chuck Norris: Chuck Norris doesn't go camping. Camping comes to Chuck Norris.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

RTGreece21

ah... ^^; sorry... i quickly loose confidence in myself if i dont have anyone to tease, so... i thought some horrible qualities of you...

um... so, thank you again.. i really appreciate it!

Rolina

Quote from: Rayflo watches KuramaKarasuLEMON on 02, August, 2010, 09:48:40 PM
QuotePosted on: July 29, 2010, 06:26:11 PMPosted by: JamietheFlameUser 
Insert Quote
Don't be such a jerk to Rayflo. I believe the issue emerged in the Plot Ideas section of the Community Project. He suggested something, and you went off on a huge tangent at him, about why he shouldn't have even suggested the idea. Or at least, that's what it came across as.

QuotePosted on: July 29, 2010, 04:28:21 AMPosted by: Menaus 
Insert Quote
What even happened?

I really don't remember WHAT happened anymore. Whatever it was, it didn't take me too long to get over it after I left, so it couldn't have been so friggin important that this would have to continue, but now I'm being threatened... =_=  Anyways, Thanks Jamie. **hugs** You have more reasons to dislike me than she does, and your on my side.

NOW, onto the next thing:
Now my dad wants to go camping. I guess I'm leaving after noon on the 4th for a few days, if I don't manage to talk myself out of it. It's just for a few days though. Lets see... I leave on Wednesday and come back that Friday or Saturday. Apparently, without me knowing, he's been planning on this for over a month, and he thought he told me, but he didn't. I don't want to go though, because it's kind of stupid to come back for a day or two and then leave again... Ugh...
I'd say, I actually had NO reasons to dislike you before you did that. 

Welcome back, I suppose, but please, this time, act a little more mature when dealing with others.  Just because this is the internet doesn't mean you can just go and say things like that without consequence, or apparently, even reason.

Aile~♥

Role, you have lost all Respect. Literally. Yes, the capital R is there for a reason.

Now, stop causing internal dissent and leave people alone. You've gotta remember that everyone has a reason for what they do or say on the forum. Maybe they're in a bad mood that day, maybe you've been attacking their opinions and personality since day one, or maybe something happened to them off-forum. But everyone's got a reason. I can only assume you've got a reason too.

Of course, I'm not saying that having a reason makes it right, I'm just saying that everyone's got a reason, since you apparently think that it's possible to do something "without reason".

Now that I'm done spamming in the Leaving User thread, you can get on with your life.

Rolina

I don't wanna hear that from you of all people, Jamie.

Rolina

Cool.  Tell us about it when you get back!

Honestly, I wish I was able to go out and do that stuff more... Couldn't even get into scouts because my parents weren't on good financial standing back then.  T-T

Hoopa

I won't be able to access the net that often now. Only on the weekends really. Just wanted to tell everyone.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

MaxiPower

Quote from: Vorlan on 07, August, 2010, 08:57:14 AM
I'll be offline till thursday as I'm going camping with some friends.

Lol me and a few mates (more like 20) went to go camping a few sundays ago, we were supposed to go for a few days... lol we got absolutly pissed on the first night drinking and felt like crap the next morning... the night was freezeing and I didnt take a sleeping bag cause im hardcore thus started spooning with the ladies lol

Aile~♥

Sorry for not announcing my week-long absence. I was off at a camp thingy, without access to a computer or really any game consoles/any other potential communication device.

Considering I didn't have a game console/computer, it was surprisingly fun.

dograt50

Hey guys got back from my camping trip a couple of hours ago ......and now its raining....nice.. so whats new with everyone?

:Isaac: :VenusDjinni: :Felix: Chuck Norris!

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Atrius (He/Him)

Sorry to hear it, take all the time you need.  I hope we'll see you again some time relatively soon.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

So you are back?! Welcome back!

Quote from: MaxiPowerLol me and a few mates (more like 20) went to go camping
Quote from: JamietheFlameUserI was off at a camp thingy
Quote from: Chuck NorrisHey guys got back from my camping trip
Quote from: VorlanI'm back from camping.
Wow, camping is so popular these days.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

Speaking of, I'm gonna go camping on an island in the middle of nowhere starting on Wednesday, I'll be back on the 28th.

j/k, there's lodging on the island.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Hoopa

Really Atrius? Have fun then.

Oh yeah, I am going on a trip next week from Wednesday to Monday, so I might not be on as often then. I'm also trying to get a few of my classes up as well, so I probably won't be on as often anymore. Probably.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

Well, time to for me to go live on that island in the middle of nowhere for a week, see you when I get back!