News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mion Sonozaki

I'm not exactly leaving per se', but I have other projects to work on. Yep.

leaf

I was wondering why we hadn't seen you around lately. Bye lishy =(
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Menaus

New game syndrome STRIKES BACK! Yeah, so as you all can see I got Uncharted 2, so... I'm already addicted to it.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Uggh, I'd so have it now if my DSi hadn't broken its R button... it's being fixed now, though, which means I can't play the Megaman Zero Collection! T-T

Hoopa

How's it broken? If it just stopped working, try putting your mouth around it and blowing air in it like an old game cartridge. Strangely enough, it works...

Anyway, I might be gone for a while. I've been quite attached to my laptop lately, and I think I need some fresh air. I have been cooped up in my room for quite a while now... Oh, I also have some other projects to do, so that'll also keep me away for a while. That's all.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

I have to press down HARD to get it to register.   The R button is my primary attack button in megaman games - has been since I could configure controls in X (R = attack, L = Dash, ever since we could do it).  Also:  Shop said it was a motherboard problem - I use the crap out of the button, and the connection's worn off.  But hey, 70 bucks is WAY cheaper than buying a new DSi.

Hoopa

Well, it doesn't hurt to try. My ds had the same problem, and they also said it was a connection problem. But it turns out there was just a build up of dust behind the trigger where you can't reach. So, I tried blowing it and it worked. Idk if it will help, but never hurts to try.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

Not to say that they're definitely lying, but the shop does earn more money if they replace something.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

They also earn money if they don't - in fact, they earn more.  They were hoping that it was going to be a quick fix, but it wasn't the case.

Charon

I remember 3 months after buying a used DS (original) for the first time back in 2008, the top screen completely died. I got a DS Lite for 90 bucks, but still, I hate when crap like that happens.

Hoopa

Oh. Well, I never have those problems since I can usually fix my own game systems. I have a bunch of spare parts lying around, so when something breaks I just take the part off and fix it. Thus, I don't have to waste $50+ for a shop to fix it when I can fix it myself for like $5.

Salanewt

Hello, how is everyone doing? I am happy that we can have a nice conversation, but is this really the topic for it? I feel that I must intervene, at least for now (especially after nine posts, minus one since whizkid did say something about leaving).

Anyway, later this week, I am not going to be as active as I usually am because of my *coughcough*easy*coughcough* exams next week (and it might go to the point that I need to leave for several hours to study, or to prevent falling back on my Art culminating).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

thenightsshadow

I'll be leaving today for about 7 weeks, but I have a good shot at checking my email during that time.

@ Charon: Just lemme know if the idea is good or not via PM, and then I can start finalizing stuff.
@ Role: You know what to do; I'll respond ASAP.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Menaus

I will be leaving on a trip until July tonight. And I wont have any way to access this here forum. See you everyone!
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Hoopa

I'll really be gone this time for a while. I just found a batch of old PSX rpgs my cousin left behind, so I'm off to play them. I probably won't be back until around July 4th. Bye now!

Hoopa

I'm back! Although it seems I wasn't missed much... Meh.

Zach

Dont feel bad, I've been gone for 3 months and i havent missed much either lol

Menaus

I will be gone again. For two weeks, having a long camping trip...

Atrius (He/Him)

I'm headed off to the middle of nowhere for three weeks, and won't have internet access... or running water for that matter...
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade