News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

You're grounded? What for? Well I never get grounded 'cause I'm not the one who's a jerk to everyone he knows.
:happy:

leaf

That sucks jamie.

@Nero: ...that :happy: smiley really does make you look sadistic, btw.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

@leaf: You only just noticed that?

leaf

I wouldn't have said "it really does" if I hadn't noticed it sooner.

...I blame alex.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Alex? This Alex :Alex:? What does he have to do with it?

leaf

yes that alex

everything is alex's fault

like the raging rapids

a whisper from the wind

and the shadow from the flame that cast none

they speak to you

there shall be no gift given by the earthen soil

unless you ride the wings of the rising sun

obv
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Insularity

o_0

Sorry to hear that Jamie, hope you can come back!

Eventually!

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Aile~♥

Lucky break: My dad forgot to lock the compy, meaning I'M BAAAACK!!!

...Hi.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

leaf

Hi. So in other words, in a week you're gonna be extra screwed when your parents find out you've been on the computer?
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Aile~♥

No, I'm on this compy anyway for schoolwork purposes.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

leaf

Oh. In that case... lucky break indeed.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I won't be on as much now, because I've asked my mom to buy Bioshock for me (yeah, my parents let me play those games), and as we all know, videogames are additcive as hell. I'm staying logged on though, because I forgot my password and don't wanna reset it! So if you see me and I'm not doing anything, it's not me. Xbox version of Bioshock BTW.

Salanewt

I understand. Well, we hope to see you later then (but not too much later).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

You're not the only one who suffers from New Game Syndrome, so it's understandable.  See you when you get back.

MaxiPower

lol if i had to post that i wasnt gonna be around because of a game, well i would never be on cause i get a new game every few days, Just Cause 2 is the latest victim. great game for getting lost and wqasting time on......

Rolina

I'm regularly guilty of poofing away because of new quests in White Knight Chronicles...

Zach

And I'm guilty of letting boredom drive me away <.<

Atrius (He/Him)

And I'm late on saying that I'll be gone last week due to a work related trip that I just returned from.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Then what's the point of posting here? XD

Salanewt

Hello everyone! I will be gone for the next few days or so because of my culminating activities (which are not hard, but I need to do as much as I can for English). I might come back before they are over, but I have my doubts about that.

I will still be in a few locations. If you must contact me for some reason (sprite requests, etc.), well, you know where the link is.

Also, yes, I will start a topic soon for sprite requests. I will talk more about that when I do get back though.

Have a nice day,
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?