News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Yeah, well, I was kind of side tracked by a few other things, and forgot that fact.

Luckily, it is easy to negotiate with my mom, so I will most likely be able ot get on tomorrow (no promises though).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

The fact that common sense must be used at all times?  I dunno, dood, it looks like you got yourself into trouble this time.  Anywho, TNS figured out it was Sugar, so you can just go and show your mom it was a character from a rated E-10 game, and that it's just commonly joked about that that's what she is.

Charon

Hi guys. Looks like I deleted my old account so I made a new one (feel no need to merge posts, unless you feel it's imperative), but I ironically now have more access to the internet... but pretty much lost everything else. I won't be able to contribute as much but I'll attempt to remain active as much as possible (I am using the public library for my internet needs, after all)

Rolina

Why did you leave?!  You left me all alone with these crazy people! It was so scary! T-T

Salanewt

Quote from: Role on 11, December, 2009, 12:03:35 PM
Why did you leave?!  You left me all alone with these crazy people! It was so scary! T-T

Ditto, but also with some normal-ish people.

Anyway, yeah, welcome back! Why did you leave again? Oh well, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

*Runs up and tackle hugs her, or if you prefer, GLOMP*

Welcome back, I'm so glad to see you return!  I hope you're doing alright, though from the sounds of it...  I wish I could give you a real hug.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Quote from: Role on 11, December, 2009, 12:03:35 PM
Why did you leave?!  You left me all alone with these crazy people! It was so scary! T-T
Har har, I didn't have much of a choice in the matter o.o

EDIT: Basically I was grounded, but I managed to sneak my way around again. :D

Aile~♥

You still haven't answered the question:

What happened?

You were grounded? What on earth did you do?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hm... I am wondering abou tthat too, but you don't have to tell us if it is too private. Welcome back, once again.

Oh yes, one quick note. I will be leaving for Florida soon, probably on the 18th if everything goes correctly. You can check my signature for an approximate countdown. When the countdown is over, that means that I will not be back until some time in January.

Have a nice day.

Countdown should start tomorrow morning.

thenightsshadow

I'll be temporarily away for about 7 days.

Basically, I have one chance to not fail the semester and I'm NOT going to pass it up.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Rolina

Understandable.  I wish you luck, dood.

Charon

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Can't come here anymore 'cause I've got too much thhings to do so I can't spend hours (or minutes for that matter!) sat staring at my pc screen. Oh! Before I f'get my mom and dad have split up and mom got a new boyfriend and he moved in the house and his kid plays Golden Sun so expect to see her here anytime soon, BYE!!!

Menaus

I might not be here very frequently, I got a PS3 and I just sit on that all day. so don't expect to see me here often. I'm not leaving permanently of course. see ya for I don't know maybe 300+ hours(I got Oblivion)
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

I hear ya, dood.  New game syndrome.  Happens to the best of us.

I, however, am getting Oblivion for PC...

Zach

Well, tomorrow after school band rehearsals start back up for me, so my time here (and anywhere else) will be greatly reduced. Current arrival time from school -> 2:45-2:55PM, New arrival time from school -> 6:10-7:35PM, and in some cases (like Wednesday and Thursday (don't expect to see me here on those 2 days) 8:00-10:00PM D:). See the difference? Don't expect to hear/see much from me on the weekdays (and every now and then, Saturdays)

Rolina

For reasons that should be immediately apparent to everyone, I am NOT in the best of moods right now.  Until I can calm down enough to be civil with everyone, my activity will be sporadic at best.  I am STILL the community project leader, so I'm not abandoning the site, but if I don't leave to cool my head right now, I'm bound to do something stupid and get myself banned.

I don't know when I'll get truly active again - it could be tomorrow, it could be all they way when v0.3 is released.  But I will be checking into run and update the community hack from time to time.  I just won't be near as active anywhere else for a while, probably not even in the C-box.  I may have the occasional quick conversation, but right now, I'll probably be far more active in TAOW or ToK until I can calm down enough to not snap at people here.  If you're a member there... just don't bring up GSHC for a while.  You'll be pressing my berserk button.

Charon

Sorry for the recent inactivity, I keep forgetting to come here.

With some recent news however I'll have to be coming here more often.
:p

Aile~♥

You guys probably won't be seeing me again. I've been grounded for an indefinite amount of time.

:sad:
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh, sorry to hear about that. I hope you can manage to come back sooner.

Have a nice day.