News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Charon's Gallery

Started by Charon, 16, March, 2009, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

wow Charon this is VERY awesome. You rock =)

Ninja Steve

Wow... that last one is random... but yeah, you did a good job here.  :happy:
Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

Sajin

Wow, you have talent Charon. Excellent artworks. Loved the extreme colouring. Oh, and good luck on winning the contest for the scholarship.

Charon

Two Ravens recieved a certificate... I can do better than this >_>

Apparently Batman can have taxes...

Cover of Blight. This is Coloured Pencil with some nice touching up :3

Charon

Been a while.

Blue Jays.

Cardinal.

This comic is a reference to news (not really "new" - it was released about 6 months ago) on an interview with Steve Norrington on how he would try to get the "green light" on a new Crow movie. Considering the franchise's and the director's track record, I (and a particual undead actor) am not amused. Also lulzy reference is lulzy. (James is the first name of the guy who wrote the original comic lol)

Jeez, there was so much text on this baby I had to make it larger than most of my comics lol. But basically, my opinion of Glenn Beck in a nutshell.

Well, it's been a little while, and I haven't drawn much art (except for Blight – currently on page 141) but here are two pieces that I made recently.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOMINATION I DO NOT KNOW

I hate this picture, and I'll tell you why – I just kinda... zoned out after about the 6th or 7th hour of working on it. I think it's pretty obvious that I worked from the bottom up with the toning (lolyeah) and the arms... we do not speak of the atrocity that is the arms. Ah well. It has a lolface to redeem itself. The boots are nice as well.

booooooooots

In actually good art news I managed to give away a picture of an American Goldfinch to a local bird store who says they'll call me up... if someone wants it. Which means... maybe... MONEY HOLY ### IT MAY PAY OFF OH MY GOD TEN BUCKS ### YEAH

Also, I have a few comics I posted here on GSR, but I'm warning you - some are PG-13/R rated, so watch out. (I'm not posting them here simply because we don't have a spoiler tag).

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: Corvidae on 18, February, 2010, 03:32:15 PMTwo Ravens recieved a certificate... I can do better than this >_>

Heh, reminds me of the time I won an award for something I once made.  It was a sculpture of a soldiers head glued to a brick, and people were all like "Oh, I see, the brick symbolizes something hard as in difficult, the hardship faced by this soldier, and blah, blah, stuck between a rock and a hard place, blah, blah, blah..."  In reality though, one day I had a sculpture I made of a soldiers face, a brick, super glue, and a really bad case of boredom.

Your comics always make me laugh.  You have a unique sense of humor, I hope you keep them coming.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

lol yeah.

That's just... ummm... EPIC FAIL on their part and EPIC SUCCESS on your part.

And Charon's comics are pretty much always funny, though I don't see why she has to make Robin seem like such a childish idiot. Robin is so much more awesome than Batman! /suddenlyveeringofftopic.

It's still funny, though. /rightbackontopic
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: Corvidae on 06, April, 2010, 07:08:32 PM

Jeez, there was so much text on this baby I had to make it larger than most of my comics lol. But basically, my opinion of Glenn Beck in a nutshell.

You CLEARLY have never actually seen his show.

Charon

Great Blue Heron

Ruby Throated Hummingbird

Salanewt

Those are beautiful birds Charon. Which ones can we see next? Also, which medium are you using again?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 21, April, 2010, 04:39:37 PM
Those are beautiful birds Charon. Which ones can we see next? Also, which medium are you using again?

Have a nice day.

Dood, you just took the words right outta my mouth! That's what I was gonna say....

Charon

These pictures are drawn using Prismacolor Coloured Pencils.

As the Crow Flies

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I love what you've done, The Crow flying on a crow! Hehe welcome to nowhere....

MaxiPower

Charon

I should come up with more puns... ever since I came across it, I've pretty much become a complete crowtard, despite me not really being goth lol. I should probably post some of those comics that I draw all the time o.o

In other news I'm redrawing the comic Blight again, but not because I was unsatisfied with where it was going, but actually because I wasn't able to get the paper I was using before (the stuff I had to use was crap, but now I'm using Bristol which allows me to use Acrylic over the inking). These are the first 5 pages, raw scans:

(this is a two page image - the bristol is actually cut in half when I do a page so I just left the page uncut while working on the image, and trimmed it when I was finished)

As I said, these are raw scans - they will be touched up once I finish the inking.

Charon

A painting I recently made. I love these really weird looking ones. Had a lot of fun with this one.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Wow you're good. I can see some of your art goin' for a ton of money some day....

And is that the interior of your house in the piccy? I can see a couch....

Charon

MOAR

Pokemons. I could have done a cleaner job, but whatever.

Somehow, someway, I realized that this is probably how he mows the lawn.

Rolina

Quote from: Corvidae on 25, April, 2010, 03:28:00 PM
These pictures are drawn using Prismacolor Coloured Pencils.

As the Crow Flies
A fine example of proper HM02 use...

Charon

Exactly! If you could use it like that, you wouldn't even need the other TMs! (well, maybe not in caves...)