News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Who is whos Daughter or Son?

Started by Alex, 26, October, 2009, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Perhaps she's the mother of all of them...

Meaning... SOL HAREM COULD BE TRUE!

Isaac x Mia = Isaac kid
Garet x Mia = Garet kid (but then where's the jupiter aspect from?)
Ivan x Mia = Mia kid

Salanewt

Two kids with Ivan?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Salanewt

There isn't. Mia simply has two kids with him.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Salanewt

When one is created, there will be another one. I guarantee that there will be more characters than the trio that is shown.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Well, yeah, but it's a mars adept.  My money is on it being a proxian.

Salanewt

Er, I thought that we were waiting on a Jupiter Adept? In the picture, it looked like there was a Venus, Mercury, and a Mars using a Jupiter unleash. I know that you will probably say "but they don't show unleashes". Just because they have not done it before does not mean that they have not done it at all. After all, there was a poster for a Zeldea game a while back... Link did not have his sword, and people assumed that he was not getting one.

I think that it is an unleash simply because the electricity is coming right from the axe, not his hand, which is in a fist. the other two characters both have a hand open.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/989/989502/golden-sun-ds-20090602113934286_640w.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/949592/golden-sun-ds/images/golden-sun-ds-20090602113934286.html&usg=__SiuloJ84AtKScU8lQJL4Nsb0m-A=&h=480&w=339&sz=90&hl=en&start=6&tbnid=DqiMUi8iR6DreM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgolden%2Bsun%2BDS%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Let me point this out again.  WHERE in the trailer is mars used AT ALL?  Huh?  Where?

Oh, right, IT'S NOT.  Also, NOWHERE in ANY golden sun art is an adept EVER seen using an element not of their innate.  We also have evidence that hair color =/= element - I point to Mia's assistants in Imil, Mercury adepts whom are BLONDE - which is typically attributed to Jupiter.  All the evidence points to that being a Jupiter adept.

Also, how stupid do you have to be to think Link doesn't have a sword?  It's his signature weapon. >_>

Salanewt

It wasn't me who thought that, but because it was not in his poster, many people (not myself) thought that he was not getting his sword.

Besides, what is it with you calling me stupid and idiot lately? I find this very offensive. If you have nothing nice to say, then please don't say it at all, okay (even if it is not about the person you are taling to)?

QuoteAlso, how stupid do you have to be to think Link doesn't have a sword?

Also, just because they have not done something before does not mean that it will never happen. You might be right, and this character might be a Jupiter Adept, but I think we have to wait for either a better video than just a trailer (which often does not reflect what is in the final game), or for the actual game to come out, hopefully in February.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

You shouldn't be taking it so offensively, then.  It's just I really get irritated when I have to repeat myself over and over.  Also, with the Link comment, that was me pointing out that ANYONE who thought that definitely wasn't using common sense.  Since day 1, Link has used a sword.  There have been no exceptions to this rule, it's a staple of Zelda, I'm sorry.  Now, if could be that the person behind him turned into the sword, and that the sword was organic(ish), but the sword element would stay there.

I'll agree with you, though, right now all we can do is speculate about GSDS.  Some people use the so-called hair-color argument, despite there being evidence to the contrary IN GAME, while I use actual precedent - there's not been a single instance in art of a character using an unleash or cross-element skill.  Basically, they've always used their own elements.  What's more, in the trailer, the only element not used is mars, which leads me to believe they have no counterpart announced yet.

...Of course, they could (albeit unlikely) pull a WTF Camelot?! on us and have there only be three characters, but I doubt that'll happen.

Salanewt

Yes, and I am sorry for taking these topics too seriously. It is just that I do not like it when certain aspects of my ideas are not even taken into consideration, even if the ideas themselves are not very good. Also, it was the way you worded that Zelda comment that confused me. Yeah... Although taking the sword from Link is kind of dumb, I would not be surprised if it were removed from the game that is coming out in December (only because he is Indiana Link in that game, hehe).

Yes, speculation is good. The Hair Colour theory does have flaws, but if you generalize the hair colours, then it works at times (there are flaws in almost everything though).

If I were to try to fix the Hair theory, I would make it somewhat like this:

White and/or Grey if older.

Earth = Brown, Blonde, Black, Gold (basically, really really light Orange)
Wind = Purple, Blonde, Brown in some cases (near Jupiter Lighthouse)
Water = Blue, Teal, Green, Blonde in some cases (near Mercury Lighthouse)
Fire = Red, Orange (unless Proxian, then this does not matter (but this is mainly because they are close enough to Mars Lighthouse to all be Mars)).

Anyway, you are probably right about that character being Jupiter, but something in my brain is arguing with that for some reason, saying Mars (probably the resemblance to Garet).

Have a nice day.
:happy:

Aile~♥

There was a game in which Link did not have a sword, or even a bow. Instead, he had just a crossbow.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh yes, this is true, sorry for me forgetting (I even own the game). It is called Link's Crossbow Training. However, it is more or less a true Zelda game, since all you do is go around shooting things in the land of Hyrule with a crossbow that has unlimited ammo.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

More like Link's "Wiimote accuracy training", am I right?  That thing was basically there to train people on how to target things with the wiimote...  If you count that as a legit Zelda game, then... Well, you might as well count the horrible CDi games as well.  At least, I think they were CDi...

Salanewt

Yep. However, I suppose that it is safer to give this game to kids for target practice than actual crossbows, lol. A bow is bad enough, also requiring a lot of skill, but a crossbow is basically an advanced bow, and a gun is basically an advanced crossbow (sor a mini-cannon, however you want to look at it).

Also, I wonder if Eoleo will be important in this game?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

I can see him as possibly the leader or elder of the Champa, depending on how far into the future it is.

suzumebachi

Quote from: Role on 08, November, 2009, 08:15:22 PM
We also have evidence that hair color =/= element - I point to Mia's assistants in Imil, Mercury adepts whom are BLONDE - which is typically attributed to Jupiter.  All the evidence points to that being a Jupiter adept.

I thought that Camelot was just lazy, and used the same sprites as the little children of Vale.....

And that reminded me of something: Everyone's overworld sprite in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance seemed to be blonde, although their official and facial portraits were prominently dark brown.... O_o.

And "Everyone" was an exaggeration. You know what I mean.

Salanewt

Er... Wasn't there only Marche as a blonde haired character (on the overworld)? I have not played in a while though. This is also a bit off topic...

I wonder if Kraden will have had any kids? Kind of coubt it though.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Marche was the villain, and that's why we all love him.  His quest was to destroy the world.  Meaning, YOUR quest was to destroy the world, re-crippling your own brother, and hacking your best friend's undead mom to pieces in front of him. Loads of fun, I say.

As for the children, though, really it's whatever camelot claims... For all we know, we could be playing with the kid of Felix and Feizhi, and that he just happens by freak chance to look like Isaac.  Who knows, really.