News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Who is whos Daughter or Son?

Started by Alex, 26, October, 2009, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leaf

Ok, for a moment here, let's assume that one of the characters is not a whore.

And I get the feeling you didn't read my whole post, because Piers/Sheba was one of the two main pairings I suggested that could produce Karis >_>
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

I did read your post (well thought out by the way), but I was just adding a bit more to the Piers + Sheba theory.

QuoteOk, for a moment here, let's assume that one of the characters is not a whore.

Okay, sounds like a good idea to me (since I nearly tainted Jenna in my own mind).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

AlexPaladin

I don't get it. I'm thinking the blonde boy is Issac and the Red Headed Boy is Garett. The girl, Karis is a new member. Thats wat i think. But then i read someones reply to the queation that said some thing about Issac's kid(s) and Garett kid. I'm confused.
                   :?:
                   :Alex:

Now im begining to think that Terell, Mathew and Karis really are the children.
Here is what I think:
:Garet: + :Mia: = Terell

:Isaac::Jenna: = Mathew

:Felix::Sheba: = Karis

Hope I'm right.         :?:
                            :Alex:

Salanewt

Yeah, it was confirmed a few months ago (perhaps close to a year now) that these characters are the kids of the characters from the last game... Hey, I wonder what Felix' kid would look like, and with whom? That is pretty much the only one that does not seem likely with the first four characters.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Seriously, what's with the double posting?  Use the edit button.  It's not that hard.

Salanewt

Also known as "Modify" if thou shalt need it to be so.

Also, now that we know that Crown looks like Ivan (because I am positive that Kraden would not have been with any of the heroes to have kids), we need to work this out.

:Garet: + ? = Tyrell
:Isaac: + ? = Matthew
? + ? = Karis
? + ? = Crown

From what we know, Karis is Jupiter and Crown is Mercury (typical to have the Mercury Adept come last), and we have two adepts of each element, each adept of each element a different gender than the other adept of their element. However, both look like they could either have Ivan or Sheba as parents.

:Mia:  :Piers:
:Ivan:  :Sheba:

In the end, this works out to be 8 parents... Which is not possible without with polygamy, cheating, adoption, simply having more than one kid, or if one of them had kids with someone who was not with them on their quest, as I do not recall reading anything about each kid having two hero parents.

From the way things look, I kind of doubt that the kids only have parents from the original 8. However, if Isaac managed to reproduce asexually (unlikely), then it would make sense (so Jenna goes with Garet, Sheba with Felix/Piers, and Ivan with Mia). This could actually turn into a very funny fanfic, but I will not continue this post anymore, in case this topic becomes... Out of topic.

Nevermore.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

BRAIN BLEACH. SOMEBODY PASS THE BRAIN BLEACH.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

I hardly see why you would want or need bleach, let alone for your brain... There would be little to nothing left (being corrosive and all)!

Nevermore.

Have a nice day.

MaxiPower

Felix better have had a son

but i can foresee a tomboy girl

leaf

Quote from: Salanewt on 09, September, 2010, 07:03:12 PM
I hardly see why you would want or need bleach, let alone for your brain... There would be little to nothing left (being corrosive and all)!
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BrainBleach

Go educate yourself.

(and protip: stop taking things so literally)
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

But taking things literally makes me who I am (unless I can tell that it is supposed to be artistic, that is when I take it how I see it). I do like seeing how a part of Lady Macbeth's most famous line was referenced, but I still do not see how most of what is on that page is logical.

Also, I figured out who one of the mystery characters is in each pair...

Mia! Answer: She was with Isaac, but he left her for Jenna (he always had a soft spot for her), and then she moved in with Garet. He was too obsessed with training, so she left him for Ivan. She currently lives with Ivan now, but Karis currently lives with Matthew (being "cousins" and all). Matthew is actually Jenna's kid, and Mia decided that she could be his aunt. As for Crown, Ivan and Mia agreed with Kraden that he could be sent to a boarding school to further his education, training him in the ways of alchemy before going off to university.

Nevermore.

Have a nice day.

leaf

Quote from: Salanewt on 09, September, 2010, 11:25:06 PM
Mia! Answer: She was with Isaac, but he left her for Jenna (he always had a soft spot for her), and then she moved in with Garet. He was too obsessed with training, so she left him for Ivan. She currently lives with Ivan now, but Karis currently lives with Matthew (being "cousins" and all). Matthew is actually Jenna's kid, and Mia decided that she could be his aunt. As for Crown, Ivan and Mia agreed with Kraden that he could be sent to a boarding school to further his education, training him in the ways of alchemy before going off to university.
I lol'd. Hard.

QuoteI know that most of this is probably less than 1% true, but it does give us a temporary background to use for association. As for what Maxi said, this is something that is very agreeable (and could turn out to be Crown, or else it is a new character).
Stop killing your own jokes.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Aile~♥

Salanewt, that was just... weird. Enough said. I mean, we should assume that in GS people will have relatively NORMAL relationships, rather than some strange and stupid convoluted mess that makes less than no sense.

In short: Salanewt's theory = <0 sense

@Leaf: I'm honestly not sure Sala was joking.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Same here, when I first typed it. By the way, I removed the part that killed my joke, so...

Have a nice day.

Oh, I forgot to mention something:

Ivan and Mia currently have problems despite living together, because Ivan reads her mind too often. She is upset because she has thoughts that she would rather not share with Ivan, and Ivan is upset because Mia is thinking about Felix (more of which will come by the time a new character or two are revealed).

Have a nice day.

Jamie: I was joking, and I still am. They likely do have normal relationships, but until we actually find out which people are the parents of these kids, we only have two other choices.

1: Theorize based on resemblance in one way or another. Such as hair, eyes, element, etc.

2: Treat them all like orphans, one of which being a clone.

Rolina

Watch.  I bet just to be a take that to the shippers, they're gonna all hook up with NPCs.  All eight will pop in to say hi, but NONE of them will be with another member of the O8.

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Atrius (He/Him)

Pshh... Silly GameStop, clearly the game takes place in an alternate reality where Isaac was named Mathew, Garet was named Tyrel, and Miakaris has green hair. You don't need to do any research to figure that out, using your brain or looking stuff up is for losers anyway.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]