News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Who is whos Daughter or Son?

Started by Alex, 26, October, 2009, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Yeah, unless Fiezhi didn't tell Felix about Isaac, lol... Anyway, time to stop about people just getting together for the sake of it (because I am now wondering how Bowser of the [later] Mario games got a kid... How? Where is the other giant Koopa that Bowser got together with to have the kid?).

Yes, he was the villain, but he was only doing this stuff because he wanted to go home. Besides, it turns out that she wasn't really his mother, and the friend was unconscious (almost).

So... In the general discussions section, I will start a new topic about "Games: Where did these children come from?" or something like that, so we do not get too off topic. I am a bit confused about Baby Peach too, lol.

Okay, back on topic... Have you noticed though that (sometimes), a character's child looked like their parent. In all of the games that I have played, other than Golden Sun, the only kids to look like their parents were Yoshis and other Mario enemies. However, to be honest, I think they made some mistakes on Felix and Jenna's parents. Hair colour matches, as well as a few facial features, but their faces just look a bit too differently shaped. I am still sure that Isaac became a bacteria, hiding in an inhospitable region for a while, and eventually bred Isaac Clone with himself.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Bowser has 8 cousins (at least, I think the Koopa Cousins are his cousins, too).  One is Female.  And Bowser is the shining example of evil.  I'll let you fill in the blanks.

Salanewt

Well, I know of the 6 Koopalings (and I can even recite most of their names because of Mario and Luigi). However, Bowser Jr. is a bit smarter than Bowser, so I kind of doubt that Bowser got together with one of his cousins (since things tend to happen to the brains of those with related parents).

However, I am unaware of these other two cousins? I will have to start a topic, since there are a few unexplained mysteries like this.

Well, I am looking forward to the next image of the characters, or of more characters.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Six?  Huh... I could swear it was 8...  Eight levels in Mario Bros 3, plus Bowser's level...  At least, that's if I recall correctly.  It's been a while since I've played the game, after all... I could be wrong.  Could be seven, though...  And bowser's level was level 8...

But we're getting off topic.  This is about how the GS characters got busy, not the mario characters.  Everyone knows that Mario gets Peach, Luigi gets Daisy, and Wario and Waluigi made off with Rosalina against her will.  Sorry, chick, odd woman out, after all..

Salanewt

Yes, we are off topic, lol. I really have to start the correct topic though.

Edit: Most of the last post was out of topic.

Have a nice day.

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Salanewt

There is that possibility... Or it could be that Garet and Sheba (an odd pair, in my opinion) get together to have a kid, who goes with someone else to be full storm. We will have to wait and see. Who knows? It could take place hundreds of years after the two Golden SUn games.

Have a nice day.

Sajin

Actually, how about the reverse of that? What about GS DS being years BEFORE the two gba GSs? It's also a possibilty I guess. In that case maybe those characters are like grandfathers of the main characters.

Salanewt

I like that idea, but I think that they already said something abnout the new characters being their descendants.

However, your thought gave me an idea. How about the community hack take place before the seal on Alchemy? The storyline can remain the same, except for the time period (besides, GS DS is covering the after-story). I would post this in the main topic for the hack, but I forget where it is.

Have a nice day.

Sajin

Well, but I bet they'll talk about things that happened before the original GS to cover up some bits of story that seem to be missing (like were Sheba was born, why the Anemos Sanctum raised to the sky, what happened when Alchemy was released in to world in the golden age, etc...).

If the time period is different, the storyline must be different as well... Actually, why not make the community hack take place when the lighthouses were being sealed?

Rolina

Dood, official confirmation is official.  It's their descendants.  That means it's either their kids, grandkids, or somewhere so far down the line that we never know who banged who to make what.

Also, the speak of the community hack?  Please discuss that in the appropriate thread.

YandereRole.jpg

MaxiPower

To be honest i hope they are all not just decendants, to be honest im not likeing the Issac clone as im more of a Felix person lol

as long as their is a brute Jupiter character i will be happy

Ninja Steve

Ideally we would also need a mage-style Venus adept as well to complete the circle, although that's incredibly unlikely.

I'm trying not to get too many ideas, in case things don't turn out the way I hope.
Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

Rolina

If they have 8 characters, they need to have different class setups for the two teams.

They also, more than anything, need to have new base classes.  We can all safely say that we don't really want the old base classes to return, except maybe via a class item or something.

Neko-chan

The PC's are mosly clones of the O8, That's what it looks like from the E3 footage.
(insert smart remark here)

Salanewt

I suppose the good thing about clones is that long time fans of Golden Sun (not quite a decade, but it is close) will easily be able to select a favourite character based on the characters from the previous game (unless we are lucky, and Camelot decides to give them different personalities).

Also, the PCs that I remember seeing from the footage were clones of;

Felix, Isaac, Mia, and Garet. Please correct me if these are wrong, or if there are more characters that I missed.

A female Venus Adept would be nice, but I find that some Nintendo staff (and sub-companies) sometimes have gender biased members. I also kind of hope that they alter the Isaac clone, so it does not look so much like Isaac. Why did he have to steal Felix' voice anyway?

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

Now that I think about it... Karis kinda looks like Ivan and Mia's kid. Although I doubt that would happen... right...?
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

QuoteNow that I think about it... Karis kinda looks like Ivan and Mia's kid. Although I doubt that would happen... right...?

Perhaps traits are inherited differently? Instead of one hair colour being dominant over the other in Golden Sun, they could blend together sometimes (either that, or a new gene for blue hair acts differently than blonde or black might in real life)? Quite a random answer, but it would help for a theory as to why Karis has green hair (while not being used yet, since I would not think that adepts (aside from Mars and Venus) would breed together), and also while looking like both Ivan and Mia.

However, I suppose we will have to wait and see how things turn out.

Have a nice day.

Edit: There is the chance that some of the main characters paired up with NPCs though. All they say is that these characters are the offspring of characters from the previous two games, not that their parents are only the main characters.

leaf

Well, now that we have some better pics/footage of the characters than just the preliminary art... things haven't changed a whole lot.

Matt is obviously Isaac's son, but the mother is still a toss-up. Could quite possibly be Jenna or even Feizhi. I will say that it's almost definitely not Mia, if only because of the other two characters.

Terrell is obviously Garet's son. The question is, where did he get those blue eyes from? Mia seems the most plausible answer (well, Mia's eyes are more green, but meh), since the only other main character with blue eyes was Isaac. This would even have some basis in the original story, what with the JLH scene and all. Depending on how wacky camelot wants to get with genetics, it could also be Sheba.

Karis appears to be the offspring of a jupiter and mercury adept. Considering there are only two valid pairs for this, you'd think this would be the easiest one, except for the fact that if it's Ivan/Mia, that takes away from the the most plausible answer to who Terrell's mother is, and if it's Sheba/Piers... well... that would be a bit creepy, considering Piers is presumably several hundred years old... although I suppose neither of these pairings have any real canon support, besides the fact that the pairs traveled together.

So, in summary, I think it's either:

1)
Matt: Isaac/[Jenna or maybe Feizhi]
Terrell: Garet/Mia
Karis: Piers/Sheba

or

2)
Matt: Isaac/[Jenna or maybe Feizhi]
Terrell: Garet/Sheba
Karis: Ivan/Mia
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Yeah, but Mia could have been with Garet, and then divorced him for Ivan. Heck, Mia could be the mother of all of the kids (though with her healer-type personality, I doubt Camelot would have done this). Jenna could be the mother as well, Isaac for an obvious pairing, Garet because he liked her at one point (I think), and Ivan to pass off her healing, though I barely saw a relationship between the two.

Perhaps Karis is part Lemurian? Piers (who does have a slightly rounder face than some of the others) did have turquoise hair, so he could have ended up with Sheba as well. This may bring in green hair with Jupiter element, and new Jupiter healing psynergy (unless that is just a byproduct of Alchemy being released, for more psynergy to be created).

Have a nice day.