News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

RTSSH21's artwork

Started by RTGreece21, 29, April, 2010, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTGreece21

even the depressing reatard Cloud is far better than Naruto. i sissaprove of them both. anyways, the character has ears because he's a fox spirit (and a vampire too, but thats a story thats unimportant)
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

Jeeze, what ISN'T a vampire these days?

I swear to god, if he sparkles, I'll kill him.

RTGreece21

ok, for the record, that character has been a vampire since the year 2000. im not kidding. i also dispise sparkling vampires. theres limits to how far absurdity should go. he's technically more of a halfbreed kinda thing. he's a vampire, yeah, but not to the extent of others. he only needs to replace his blood by drinking other's blood every month or so, or after having a fight with someone or accidently cutting himself on something.
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

I see.  Well, I guess while I'm here, I might as well make a stab at twilight.  See here for details.

RTGreece21

id rather not look at yet ANOTHER twilight stab. i hate twilight, and i leave it at that. besides, its not like theres anything left to stab anyways

Rolina

Nah, it's not that bad.  Just a link to the TV Tropes Article on "Your Vampires Suck".  The example picture alone is worth it, for the lulz.

RTGreece21

lol XD yeah, i just checked it, your right. XD

Rolina

Of course I am.  I'm me.

RTGreece21

...however ive seen FAR BETTER. X3

RTGreece21

oh yeah, and since this is an art topic, and i has more art, i should probably post that XD

Mature warning because it looks like it has a vagina? lol iono XD anyways, my very first crap try at watercolour. its a plant that exists in the world of Fyohlr (the place inside my head that most of the personalities were born in) Its the AhSTAhRU flower.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
and later that day, Fyohlr's NUhUUuxAh flower. (after i improved a little bit, anyways)

so of course, these were made a while ago, but i just uploaded them recently.

Salanewt

Those look nice. I do not see what can apparently be seen in the first flower though.

First try at watercolour? Probably could have gotten away without telling me (but then again, I do not use watercolours very often).

Also, that second flower looks like an artichoke (it looks nice, but also like an artichoke is all). Beautiful drawings, once again.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

its in the middle XD its painted badly, so its hard to tell

ive never seen an artichoke that looked like that o.o i thought artichoked were green stem-looking things. thats what they looked like when we cooked some at school anyways o.0

Salanewt

Really? I thought it was a mouth of something (almost reminded me of something that could be related to Venus Fly Traps).

Also, they usually are green with stems. The shape of the protruding part seems to somewhat resemble an artichoke anyway (and I suppose the leafy part is cabbage?). Still pretty nice though.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

lol

hmm... well, i dont really see the artichoke thing, but oh well.

RTGreece21

FINALLY finished it! holy crap, this was difficult to do! i tried to paint this photo:
http://eman333.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d14qmq6 with more redish colour to it and it worked suprisingly well.

RTGreece21

mmmmk... so I'm having troubles with the orange-red hair, so that need to be fixed, but heres something for you all to gawk at. i told you it was almost finished and that i just had to tweak a few things. i wasnt kidding.

also, youtube video of me working on it. lol.

Aile~♥

Nice.

I like. Lots.

But, yeah. Hair needs to be fixed as you said, but other than that it's pretty awesome! ^.^

*gives virtual cookie*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

RTGreece21

yay for the virtual cookie~ X3

im actually working some epic print-scan-photoshoping that will keep those colours and make the picture higher quality. it might be easier for me to fix the hair that way. ive saved pictured many times before, i'll save this one too.

RTGreece21

Okay! Here's the watercolour painting I took all night to do. I edited the weapon a little for a bit of a mars tail around teh sphere (made it look a little more suiting, I think) and few other small edits. I practiced the GS style a bit to try and copy it, and admitedly failed a bit, but who knows, meybe putting it through a PS filter will fix her up quick. I got better at the inking of the lines for a more GS style, but other than that, the contrast was too difficult to pull off.

She also has the djinni named Lava with her. Just randomly.

Griever

Oh wow .... really nice >< you are really good at sketching and drawing
RTGreece21. This one really worth it's time.
   :happy:
  :Garet: