News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

Hmm....since Venus is closed, Mercury please!

EDIT: Also Anemos race please.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 08, January, 2011, 02:34:00 PM
Okay, I added Light and Dark clan. You can join one even if you already are an adept, but you can only join ONE. They will have themes soon too.

I'm also going to add a few clans like "Proxians" and "Lemurians" too, but you don't have to be the member of any particular clan to be allowed into any of these clans. Like Light and Dark, you can only join one of them. Unlike other groups though, you can view the forums of other races, just not post in them. Also, any person who is a member of any clan can view and post in the general board.

Current Races:
-Lemurian
-Proxian
-Anemos
-Valian
-Champa
-Shaman
-Yamata
-Beastmen

Adding:
-Sanan

Suggestions? My brain is mush right now and I can't remember much at the moment.

Also, I updated the first post, so if you don't understand what's going on, read that before asking questions.
Understood, spoiler tags are not needed any more, now that the existence of Light/Dark adepts has been revealed by the admin and spoiled via clans.   Ooooor.... Am I misreading this?

Also, why the hate for Ivan and Hamma?  No Contigo?  You make Ivan sad.

leaf

Quote from: RTGreece21 on 10, January, 2011, 05:44:18 PM
Umbra Lemurian, I guess.

Spoiler for Dumb Question.
[spoiler]What are the people from authaway called then? or their ancestors, whatever. i cant remember.[/spoiler]
Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 10, January, 2011, 05:45:24 PM
Jenei but they're basically Adepts so what's the point of making a group for Adepts if that's what the clans are? Lol
No. Exathi. Which are not adepts, but rather craftsmen.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

Quote from: Role on 16, January, 2011, 04:38:58 PM
We stopped at 9 because we realized there were a loooot of races for the few members that are here. :/

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 16, January, 2011, 04:56:13 PM
No. Exathi. Which are not adepts, but rather craftsmen.
Ugh, your right, my mythos for this game is all screwed up. Why did they have to add all this new crap to the canon...

Arch-Dullahan

Umbra Clan please, thanks...

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 16, January, 2011, 08:01:23 PM
Quote from: Role on 16, January, 2011, 04:38:58 PM
We stopped at 9 because we realized there were a loooot of races for the few members that are here. :/
But what you listed were mostly Nationalities, not races![/nitpicky]
Understandable I guess.  Personally, though, I'd have gone with continents for nationality, and the various actual races, such as Human, Beastling, Dragonkin, etc... (See: Proxians).  They'd not be clans, and they'd be selectable from the profile section.  But the Elemental and Fundamental clans I'd have done as you did - you can be in one from each.  I'd have waited until the spoiler time period was over though.  I remember Leaf was pretty irked when he found out about Light/Dark adepts from the scrolling announcement.

Arch-Dullahan

...sorry about unintentional double-post...

Norngremlin

Hey there.

I'll keep this short and to the point.

Jupiter/Light Anemos.

Crystal Sonata

T-T....dont mind me....
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Aile~♥

I would like to leave Venus (no offence to Sala or anything) and join Mars. (Because there's stuff happening over there, and because I only left when Gary Oak showed up.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Hey!  You!

Yeah, you, new user person guy thingamajig!

Can't tell what clans to join?  Well, I have a way to figure it out!  First, ask yourself, which powers as an adept would you have?  Would you control explosions?  Zap enemies with lightning?  Move the earth itself and smash your foe with giant hunks of rock?  Perhaps you'd freeze them in ice, or perhaps control the void.  Well then, do I have a helper for you!

Using this selector, choose your power, and find your corresponding Element and Fundament.  Neutral and Null essentially mean you go without clan for that section. Also note that you're not bound by this, either.  I myself wield the powers of lightning, yet though I am a Jovian, I am not part of the Luna Clan.  Basically, use these as guidelines to help you choose, not as strict rules. Element rules still apply, though - you can't wield explosions if you're in Mercury, and you can't use plants if you're in Mars, etc...  However, in terms of the fundaments, though, Fundaments DO matter.  If you want to wield light, then you'll be Sol fundamental.  If you're using darkness, it'd be Luna Fundamental.  In those cases, it's the element that doesn't really matter.  A light user only has to be Sol Fundamental, so being in Mars vs Jupiter for them wouldn't matter as much - every element has themes of light and darkness in it, after all.

Happy clanning.

Crystal Sonata

-Gasp- YAY A NEW MEMBER!!!! Welcome im the Master Healer of Mercury (Otherwise known as the leader). I will add you to the member list once an admin approves you!

Charon

From this point on, the clan leader will decide to reject or accept clan requests. Clan Leaders, either post here or send me a PM so I can update the users' profiles.

The clan leaders are:

Venus - Salanewt
Mercury - Momo, MegaDarkNero
Mars - DarkGriever
Jupiter - Role

If the leader hasn't been active in the last week, you will automatically be submitted; however, leaders have the right to revoke your rights into a clan at any time.

These rules exclude Sol and Umbra, as well as the Race boards.

Rolina

Confirmation:  Jupiter is a monarchy/dictatorship, not a democracy.

Also, to make it feel more GS-esque, I'd like to suggest calling the fundamental clans Sol and Luna.  Umbra was a regional Luna fundament sect, after all, such as Prox's Fire Clan of the north and Mia's Mercury Clan.

Salanewt

I like this update. Is Venus allowed to request opening submissions again?

Oh, and something I aught to mention; charleysdrpepper is currently the leader of Venus. However, I have a back-up position that can work when he isn't signed in. Would it be possible to allow for the back-ups to have a chance at deciding should the leader be unable to visit during that time?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

It's up to you now whether or not you want to accept, so yeah.

Crystal Sonata

Ok. Should i make the compiled clan lists public here? They show only in the Clan Commons at the moment, only seen by clans.

Rolina

No, don't.  Right now, we just need to work on making whatever we're gong to make to determine if we accept entry into the clan.  You need to figure out what kind of people you want, and make an application to check and see for that kind of person.

Crystal Sonata

Already done actually. Ive been prepared for an occasion like this since i was appointed. I figured it would happen eventually.

Griever

I have something in mind .. but it might be too much .... can we accept the people based on there posts? for example unless a person has 10 posts he/she cannot enter Mars ....

*I know it's kind of stupid to accept members based on post count ... but that will increase activity .. or so i think*