News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Clan Requests

Started by Charon, 21, May, 2010, 05:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwkjohn

I just noticed you could also be in Sol/Luna clans as well as  :VenusStar: :MercuryStar: :MarsStar: :JupiterStar: clans.

I'll go for Sol.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Griever

What is wrong with joining a MAIN clan and a SUB clan? ....

Rolina

Here, let me fix that for you:
Quote from: DarkGriever on 20, June, 2011, 01:12:50 AM
What is wrong with joining a Elemental clan and a Fundamental clan? ....

Crystal Sonata

Quote from: ultimateassassin on 28, June, 2011, 07:02:41 PM
I would like to be in the Venus clan please.  :VenusDjinni:

Read the first page. You need to fill out Venus's form. If the form says to send it to the leader then do that. Going by patterns i thought the next request would be to me to join mercury though. Maybe my math was wrong....

EDIT: Charon change Mercury's form where it says "Send it to Momo" To reflect my name change please. It would be easier if us clan leaders could change that post ourselves, plus it's less work for you. I dont know if you can assign single thread or post permissions with SMF though.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

QuoteEDIT: Charon change Mercury's form where it says "Send it to Momo" To reflect my name change please. It would be easier if us clan leaders could change that post ourselves, plus it's less work for you. I dont know if you can assign single thread or post permissions with SMF though.

Wouldn't it be even better if it was  BBCode?

We could do:

[name=id]

or

[name=their current name] and this would grab the id of the name (and save it) and display the user's name.

I don't think we have that here, but, I know that Atrius has the ability to add custom BBCodes.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Crystal Sonata

Yea that would be better. Nice idea Charley.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

Salanewt

Quote from: ultimateassassin on 28, June, 2011, 07:02:41 PM
I would like to be in the Venus clan please.  :VenusDjinni:

It should be fine, but you have to do two things before you will be accepted.

1) Have a total of 10 posts.
2) Send me your application through PM, which can be done in "My Messages", at the top of the page.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Crystal Sonata

Well well well.....It seems we have an interesting new mercury recruit.....The answers to the application weren't dull as usual but the person actually seemed to have tried.

Tan Is hereby accepted into Mercury.

Shinigami

Silly Tan...
Should have joined Jupiter instead!
Not meant offensively by the way, "we" could just do with more members...
So nanoka~

Crystal Sonata

Both of our clans could. Even our newest recruits seem dead.

Charon

Discussion does not go here, take it elsewhere please.

Feroz

Hi,I like to be a Mercury Adept.
I should try to help out.

Charon

If you would like to join Mercury clan, please fill out the following application and send it to Frozenblade:

QuoteMercury's Form
All questions marked with an Asterisk (*) are required. Any not marked are not.

*Forum Username:
Mercury Aspect (Mist, Water, or Ice):
*Do you plan on participating in the clan hack:
*Can you follow rules well:
*Are you good at making deadlines:
*Are you skilled at ROM hacking and have a copy of some kind of hacking tool:

Please fill out this form and send it to FrozenBlade

There are other requirements such as good forum behavior that will be checked on before approval. Don't expect to be approved if you get into trouble extremely often or are just an all around irritant.

If FrozenBlade doesn't reply within 2 weeks, notify me and I'll review your answers.

Crystal Sonata

Please Charon, you have no faith in me. After noticing that the person had 10 posts (Didnt notice before....) Feroz is accepted into Mercury. That was the only thing i was waiting on.

Charon

Rolina

Quote from: FrozenBlade on 01, October, 2011, 03:51:08 AM
Please Charon, you have no faith in me. After noticing that the person had 10 posts (Didnt notice before....) Feroz is accepted into Mercury. That was the only thing i was waiting on.
Gonna be blunt here - a lot of us have no faith in you.  As Charon pointed out - you're never here.  Furthermore, you were given two weeks, and took nearly three to even seem to notice that.  Don't dare tell me "you're here just lurking" if that's the case.

Feroz

:Um,let change the subject,please???????????????????????????????????????????????????
P.S:By the way,Role,where do you get the changing pictures?

Rolina

I've already answered that question on the boards.  I will answer it no more in either the boards or in PMs.  If you absolutely must find out, look it up.

Feroz

Would you please give me the site where you discussed it.

Charon

Discussion goes elsewhere, this thread is for requests.