News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Fire emblem:(working title)

Started by Luigisuperstar, 09, September, 2010, 07:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigisuperstar

about a year ago in yoshi lighthouse there was a poll about the 2nd community hack well this is it, but I guess it's a personal hack now(kinda)
any way here you can request which character you want to replace here's the set up.

[spoiler]Character's Name:
Forum Member:
Character's Class:
Character's affinity:

Stats
LV.
HP.
ATK/MAG:
STK
AGG
GRD
RES
LUCK:

Growths

Weapon Levels

Starting Inventory

Background/personality/synopsis (optional)
R-Button Info:
Death Quote:

Portrait

Base stat bonuses:
+10 For unpromoted.
+45 For promoted.
+3 For every level above 1.
[/spoiler]

more to come.
Dood.

Aile~♥

Shouldn't this go in the "General Hacking" section?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Griever

This should be moved to General Hacking i think.
And Jami as a global mod shouldn't you be able to do that?

Also .... when you say to put what character we want to replace.... shouldn't you at least tell us what fire emblem title this hack is for?
I played Fire Emblem 6 to 8 since i cant get hold of anything past that (save maybe the NDS one).

And this should be interesting ..... hope you put more info for this.

Aile~♥

Well, yeah, but I figured I should at least ask before moving it, especially if it turned out that I was somehow wrong.

Atrius (He/Him)

Sounds like a Fire Emblem hack, so yes it belongs in general hacking...
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Definately an FE hack. What kind of things are you planning for it? Characters, story, chapter requirements... anything set up so far?

Salanewt

Yeah, it would be nice to find out everything that you have set up. If there is not much, would you be willing to read suggestions?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Luigisuperstar

Yes I am open to suggestions, about the characters I'm open to that to. so you can make characters using the set-up I put on.don't think me as lazy their will be some characters that I made but just not all of them.

Quote from: Luigisuperstar on 09, September, 2010, 07:37:40 PM
about a year ago in yoshi lighthouse there was a poll about the 2nd community hack well this is it, but I guess it's a personal hack now(kinda)
in that poll both YL and GSHC's members that have over 50 post will participate in the hack, sad thing is... is there enough members for this hack?! maybe.
if there's not, then I'll have to put a lot of OCs into this along with the Nintendo characters. any way here you can request which character you want to replace here's the set up.

[spoiler]Character's Name:
Forum Member:
Character's Class:
Character's affinity:

Stats
LV.
HP.
ATK/MAG:
STK
AGG
GRD
RES
LUCK:

Growths

Weapon Levels

Starting Inventory

Background/personality/synopsis (if no background just personality)
R-Button Info:
Death Quote:

Portrait

Base stat bonuses:
+10 For unpromoted.
+45 For promoted.
+3 For every level above 1.
[/spoiler]

more to come.

Edit (Atrius): It was about 1 minute between your two posts, and the second one was just to quote the first post in the topic.  That type of double posting is unacceptable.
Dood.

thenightsshadow

I'll be following this topic with interest, and if I'm not busy I might be able to help out with this.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Charon

What kind of characters are you looking for? Originals or new ones?

'Cause you know I would kinda like to make Marth not suck. lol

Griever

Hehe, the only other character that sucked as much as marth was Eirika... or maybe it was bad luck ....... (note i replayed the game about 4-5 times and she would still end up with really low str .....)
Well i hope there is an update about this soon sounds interesting

Aile~♥

Eirika always sucked and probably always will. Low HP + Low Str = weak and useless.

Charon

Dude I'm pretty sure there are more characters that suck as much as Marth than that. Marth isn't that bad. That's like saying Seaking sucks in comparison to Luvdisc.

Salanewt

Really? Actually, you have a point, as Eirika was someone who I never risked sending ahead to kill enemies. I usually used the luring method though. Oh, and I gave Myrrh Dark Magic, using the control enemy glitch (there is a monster weapon that can raise your Dark level, and everyone/everything can use it). I had to do this to avoid having a useless unit. Actually, I think I will play again so I can decide on a good character suggestion.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

Well if there are characters that are worse than Marth ... i don't think i have seen them ... or maybe didn't use them.
god now i can get rid of Eirika using the Fire Emblem editor ......... or maybe i can change her onto something else .... hard to decide  :Sweat:

Charon

Guys, remember, this is not talking about the characters of current games but of this planned hack. Let's keep it to that. You guys should continue discussing general FE in the Entertainment area.

Salanewt

Oh, right, sorry Luigi. I do have a question though. Do you know where the hack will take place? For example, will it include Renais or Altea, or will it be something entirely new?

Have a nice day.

Charon

Why limit oneself to worlds established by Fire Emblem? Why not have an FE hack in say, Detroit or something? XD

In all seriousness though if we wanted to work together to make an excellent FE hack lets try originality. even though that squashes my dream of making Marth not useless

Salanewt

Point taken. I had a funny idea a while ago to have a hack based on movie stars, but I doubt that any of what I have in mind for that would be useful for this. Anyway, I almost have a good idea for a character, I just need to decide what her class will be (and with it stats/possible equipment).

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Hey, we should include Pikachu! *brick'd*