News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Oh, that isn't good. Well, I hope that you can manage during your time of mourning.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

So sad to hear that, my condolences.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Zach

Thank you Atrius, and yeah it's sad. It's even sadder that more and more people around me are dying in their teens <.<

Atrius (He/Him)

I'm going to be extremely busy the next few days, so I won't be able to do much of anything here.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Over the next few days, huh? Oh well, we will hopefully see you soon, which reminds me.

Welcome back Zach.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Ah well - early happy birthday if you won't be able to see that tomorrow :3

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 12, November, 2009, 08:30:41 PM
Over the next few days, huh? Oh well, we will hopefully see you soon, which reminds me.

Welcome back Zach.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Salanewt

Atrius (He/Him)

What's happening is that I've graduated from my technical training course, and I'm working on out processing from the base.  How busy I'll be, for how long depends on a few things the higher ups are discussing about my particular situation.

EDIT: The situation has changed for the better, I'm going to have more time than I thought I might.

Charon

Sorry guys, but I won't be able to come back.

Hold up, Atrius.

Salanewt

Wait, you can't return? Why not?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Wait, what?  What happened?  Chaaroooon!  Come back! T-T

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Aw man, I remember the day I first met Charon, it was in the cbox when we were at the old GSHC at invisionfree. It is a surprise to see her leave all of a sudden. And I don't think there was even a message ahead of time. (unless I missed something.) Is this a pernament get-away, or major?, It doesn't sound like a minor.

Major would be like a loss of internet, website being blocked..., gone for atleast 1 month, parents getting in the way, etc.

Please come back!!! :'(
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

I have some good news and some bad news.

On December 18th (or late 17th?), I will be leaving for Florida for a three week Christmas Vacation! Yay! This is the good news. I think I will make a new Forum Game, since I just got a new idea...

The bad news is that I will probably not be able to come here during those three weeks, because Papa still thinks that the old GSHC was what slowed down his computer (even though he has so much crap on his computers). I will try, but I am not sure if I will be able to go anywhere other than Yoshi's Lighthouse. I suppose I could make a topic and ask people to post links to topics here, so I can visit while still saying that I am on my website (which might work).

We will have to wait and see. Now for my game!

Have a nice day.

Salanewt

Sorry for double posting, but I figure that this time should be an exception.

Over the past few weeks, I have been a bit perturbed at some of the posts and/or topic matter. I am fine with most of it, but I come from a family of prudes, and my mom noticed a post in the "Picture that Character" topic. Well, I am not supposed to come here too often anymore. I myself do not find that stuff very offensive, but still a tiny bit disturbing. I am still getting over the fact that some people insinuate that I am a rotting corpse, which at the time deeply insulted me... To make a long story short: I am not allowed to come to GSHC as often as I have any more. I will try my best to sneak on every once in a while, but I can not promise anything (my absense becomes more apparent starting tomorrow).

Have a nice day.

Zach

Rolina

Yeesh, that's a bit harsh.  Misunderstandings suck, but that's just part of being a kid I guess.  Once you get old enough to live on your own, life will get a lot more tolerable, even if it's a lot more hectic.

Salanewt

That is true. Well, I will try to negotiate something with my mom, which normally seems to work.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

There's also the fact that you totally disregarded common sense in relation to that thread.  The character isn't actually like that, but it's a common joke.  Anyone who's played the game KNOWS what I'm talking about.  But seriously... an Image Search?  You were just BEGGING for the brain bleach, weren't you?

Remember, discretion is the better part of valor, and common sense should always trump an urge to win.

Salanewt

She wasn't in the room when I mistakingly searched for the image... It turns out that there are some things that even Strict filter searching does not help for.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Ya THINK?  Dood, there's some things that scream "If you don't know it, don't bother".  I post a LOT of them.  You should know that by now.