News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn!

Started by Charon, 15, June, 2010, 12:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felixsrg

The sun is shining again, and his new story is about to start... Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

Aile~♥

QuoteEquipped with the short bow, for instance, Karis will eventually learn a double shot.

Wat. WAIT A SECOND HOLY C*** BOWS IN GOLDEN SUN AND SPECIAL TECHNIQUES THAT AREN'T PSYNERGY OR UNLEASHES?

HOLY MUTHA****ING C***!!!

I wonder if I could find that issue at the library...

Just... just... WOW.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Hoopa

[spoiler]Ace is definitely Alex. There's no doubt about it.

[/spoiler]
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Charon

It's kinda weird though how Alex manages to never age. I mean, even Isaac aged.

Hoopa

He did absorb the rays from the golden sun....
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Atrius (He/Him)

Poor guy, he didn't even get to grow a beard.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Hoopa

Haha. Yes. He doesn't get the epic beard that Issac has.

MaxiPower

Quote from: A Boy and His Bird on 29, October, 2010, 05:20:24 PM
It's kinda weird though how Alex manages to never age. I mean, even Isaac aged.

Did Alex not age or is it just speculation because my eyes say he defo looks more mature

Rolina

Bathing in the light of the golden sun tends to do that to people.  Do try to remember who it is you're talking about, 'k?

Griever

Yah that is right, he did get the power he wanted, even if the wise one knew his weakness. And not aging would be a part of being immortal. since that is what he wanted also right?

Charon

Then why does Isaac age regularly? He got quite a good portion of the Golden Sun too...

Salanewt

Since the Wise One imbued Alchemy into the Mars Star, which prevented Alex from getting the Golden Sun for himself. I nearly forgot about that myself, thanks for the reminder!

Also, for one who has hidden well from what I could, I have a pretty good idea about what the game is like.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

As far as the golden sun goes ... Isaac didn't wish for the power so.... probably that's why he is still normal. While Alex had the immortality and power in his mind all the time and was manipulating everyone for that.

Rolina

Quote from: DarkGriever on 30, October, 2010, 02:45:22 PM
Yah that is right, he did get the power he wanted, even if the wise one knew his weakness. And not aging would be a part of being immortal. since that is what he wanted also right?
Ageless =/= Immortal.  Alex is AGLESS.  This means he cannot age.  He CAN be killed, though.  He's not immortal, but he's as close as he can be without being so.  Just a wee bit too little mars power, thanks to TWO's Xanatos Gambit.

Griever

From the game: WISE ONE: Yes. You also have nearly endless life. And your Psynergy is...
somewhat stronger.
I guess he is not immortal .. but not sure about ageless. He can die but again not sure if he can die of old age.

I'm getting tempted to try and get a soft copy of the Japanese version of the game (Dark Dawn) :Sweat:

Charon

Quote from: Role on 31, October, 2010, 06:25:32 AM
Quote from: DarkGriever on 30, October, 2010, 02:45:22 PM
Ageless =/= Immortal.  Alex is AGLESS.  This means he cannot age.  He CAN be killed, though.  He's not immortal, but he's as close as he can be without being so.  Just a wee bit too little mars power, thanks to TWO's Xanatos Gambit.
Well, shouldn't Isaac be ageless too? He also got some of the Golden Sun. He looks pretty old to be ageless D:

Hoopa

No. He only has part of the Golden Sun, presumably Mars, whereas Alex has all elements covered. This is probably why Issac ages, and Alex, if that is him, doesn't.

Griever

Charon has a good point there. But Isaac got a small part of the power of the golden sun, that's what made the difference, at least that's what i think.

>< Whizkidhv posted this before me ....  :Sweat:

Charon

So I see, you need all four elements. Laaaame. XD

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Don't yáll think it'd be wise to play and beat Dark Dawn before assuming anything? After all, what are the chances of yáll having better ideas about what happened?

My opinion... I think he went unconscious, and what is the likelihood of that slowing your aging process? I don't really know.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)